Deben Magazine

Magpies are gay

God knows mate,recently i replaced my simmons whitetail,3.5-10+50,that has turned out to be defective :< so i got a Hawk Airmax 4-12+44AO,now i hate AO,but i thought give it a try,and for £80 didnt break the bank,i zero`d it in 7 shots,and been out shooting 5 times since and the zero hasnt changed atall,im very impressed with the scope,i think the best scope i have ever had for keeping its Zero.Oh and whatever it says there scopes are good for killing,well i have killed rabbits,pigeons,crows,hares,ferrals,ect.with it,i think the advise they give for the best use of there scopes is just SALES TALK mate,but hawk scopes have my vote now... :D

:D i have a hawke pro-stalk 3-9-50 on my AAs410k, i couldn`t have wished for a better clearer scope for my money, i have allways been a simmons man myself till i took up shooting again last year after 5 yrs off, when i saw the quality of the new deben hawke range ,i also have an AAs200 fitted with a 3-9-40 sport hd scope .....what a difference from paying a couple of hundred pounds to less than a hundred for near as damn quality. as for what is says about shooting birds etc etc...i have had everything you can shoot with an air rifle , dont be put off with what it says....

cant fault them at all..............ray :D

Cool cheers! im getting the Pro-Stalk 4-14X50!

p.s! (The Jackal) Has your AA S410k has any problems with it, Becuase im thinking of getting 1! when i have the money that it! :D , or i might get this new "custom s410" call the Air Arms Nim Rod, its the same as the s410 but has more shoots in the fill and you can raise and lower the stock!!!

:D for the AAs410k i paid £360 from turners guns in sheffield, (the cheapest i found) £30 for the AA silencer, £150 3ltr 300bar divers tank from guns international in barnsley (you can get them alot cheaper when you shop around ) the rifle did come with a beech stock which i have just recently changed for a cs800 thumbhole stock from (custom stock) in sheffield £265 a bit pricey but looks the part, thats about it matey......

ray :D