Finally finished reloading room

After getting rather fed up with moving stuff from pillar to post in my cave to get some reloading done, I'vejust about done. I have been put off by going out because couldn't be bothered to tidy up the bench, and load any bullets. 

After clearing the lot out, lining it with 25mm Celotex 3x2 timbers and borded out with MDF, rubber flooring down and topped off with white bathroom paint, some top quality (cheap) kitchen units and a 2nd's worktop (scratched underneath). 

A big thanks to teamtractor for sorting out some stuff. 

20190430_205119-800x450.jpg

I do intend on a little prep area in the left hand corner, the mincer will be going down there together with the small butchers block,burgerpress and sausage stuffer. 

And most important thing of all a nice selection of Marlow beer in the fridge. 

Mrs was having a few little digs,  I've spent more time on that than I have in the bathroom finishing of the boxing in. 

21 minutes ago, udderlyoffroad said:

Looks great.

One question though, why board out with MDF?  Is it because it negates the need to plaster or dry-line?

Its easier to attach to,shelves etc.

It is just a cave down the garden, not a room in the house. 

How’d I miss this thread ?????? 

Looks great dougy ;) 

I remember you teaching me to load and you always said keep it clean and organised. That’s spotless.

10 hours ago, davewh100 said:

cracking job Dougy very nice, what would we do with out team tractor (nathan) 👍

I try to help where I can :) 

On 30/04/2019 at 22:44, Walker570 said:

Nice one. Having a dedicated reloading room/place is a boon. Mine isn't quite as smart as that though. Could do open heart surgery there:good:

That Steam Tractor is worth his weight in gold.

Cheers nev . 

• 2 weeks later...

Just spent a couple of hours in the cave loading a load off 22.250 then de-primed and re-sized a load of 260s, in the ultrasonic cleaner that's them sorted. 

I'm missing a coffee maker down there now, had to walk all the way back to the house to make a coffee. 

Mmmm, see what in Currys in the morning. 

Tempting, but I'm more of a kettle on coffee type, but do like a treat now and again, very tempting though. 

For the OCD loaders, 30 minutes in ultrasonic and then an hour in a tumbler just to put a nice shine on.

20190518_211801-800x450.jpg

Edited by Dougy