Finally finished reloading room

On 30/04/2019 at 22:31, figgy said:

What's the long metal box on the wall ? 

I think it out of an office, some kind of locker. I keep odds of reloading stuff in, and note books. Not very secure but keeps thinks tidy and to hand. 

3 hours ago, Lever357 said:

Wow, that looks like a cabinet full of ARs!!!!

Yes sir,  wife only lets a handful of safes in the house.  The rest she regulates to the barn.  I’m kinda ugly so I respect her wishes.  

Do you guys get Dillion reloading equipment over there?  They are expensive but the quality and customer service is amazing.  

12 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Yes sir,  wife only lets a handful of safes in the house.  The rest she regulates to the barn.  I’m kinda ugly so I respect her wishes.  

Do you guys get Dillion reloading equipment over there?  They are expensive but the quality and customer service is amazing.  

We can get them but i personally wouldn't bother paying that price, if it guaranteed me hitting every thing i aimed at,then yes i could justify the cost. I paid £89 for a new rock chucker press and it does what i need. 

3 hours ago, Dougy said:

We can get them but i personally wouldn't bother paying that price, if it guaranteed me hitting every thing i aimed at,then yes i could justify the cost. I paid £89 for a new rock chucker press and it does what i need. 

Yea they are expensive on this side also.  I bought mine used and it had a blown up primer tube.  I called them to get a replacement.  I told them I bought it used  and they asked for my address.  They sent me a new primer assembly( not just the tube) and a complete rebuild kit free of charge.  I told them that it was to much as I bought it used and they told me to remember them when I bought my dies and stuff.  Can’t beat that customer service. 

On 18/05/2019 at 22:02, Dougy said:

Tempting, but I'm more of a kettle on coffee type, but do like a treat now and again, very tempting though. 

For the OCD loaders, 30 minutes in ultrasonic and then an hour in a tumbler just to put a nice shine on.

20190518_211801-800x450.jpg

What sonic cleaner you using Dougy ?