Labour Party Hypocrisy over Climate and Coal Mining

TIGHTCHOKE

Would you believe it, good old Comrade Corbyn has stated MPs should declare a National Emergency over Climate Change just after a Coal Mine in Whitehaven, Cumbria was given the go ahead by a Labour Council.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8960263/labour-party-hypocrisy-jeremy-corbyn-deep-coal-mining/

Rebecca long-Bailey, the MP for Salford and Eccles and Shadow Secretary of State for Business Energy and Industrial Strategy has just been interviewed on Sky News trying to justify there DOUBLE STANDARDS!

She failed miserably!!!!!!

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE
Spellage!

God knows how Corbyn is still there............and abbott for that matter............especially after this latest anti semite "for writing a forward for a very naughty anti Jewish banking book"...that was printed in 1910 and re-printed a few years ago with him writing a forward..........

it seems he has the "trump affect"...........the more bad news he gets thrown at him ...the more he digs his heels in.........

come to think of it Corbyn and May.....are very similar to that end

Just like Packham joining the recent climate change protests in London! At the same time, making money by accompanying around twenty paying (through the nose! Around £7,000 pp I believe) tourists flying to far flung corners of the globe on "wildlife spotting holidays" which he is "hosting"!..........Is OK by him, it seems?

Thats around twenty people's (and his!) carbon footprint massively increased due to his "business interests".....Packham like Emma Thompson and many more of these celebrities they are publicity seeking hypocrites!

"do as I say, not as I do"

10 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

Just like Packham joining the recent climate change protests in London! At the same time, making money by accompanying around twenty paying (through the nose! Around £7,000 pp I believe) tourists flying to far flung corners of the globe on "wildlife spotting holidays" which he is "hosting"!..........Is OK by him, it seems?

Thats around twenty people's (and his!) carbon footprint massively increased due to his "business interests".....Packham like Emma Thompson and many more of these celebrities they are publicity seeking hypocrites!

"do as I say, not as I do"

Emma Thompson...................dont make me spit blood an feathers.........she is the worst kind ....hitching a ride on the on the back of controversy..........cause her career is flagging...bloody woman

1 hour ago, Blackbriar said:

The same as their policy on a second referendum, which they've pledged to hold - except in circumstances when they're not...........

I thought yesterday was the day they finally blew the party in half, between the hippies and remainers and the traditional working labour supporters. 

Half the party want out and the new wave of communists want to remain. 

Corbyn has refused to declare for either side for years now, and is still carrying on that road. 

I notice how he was happy to say he would declare a climate emergency though to get the XR crew on board. 

Watched a Steve Backshall programme at the weekend where they went off climbing in Greenland. OK enough to watch apart from  the continual and almost obligatory preaching about climate change.

He took a team of climbers, a film Crew and whoever else accompanies them off to a place so insignificant and remote that they climbed a mountain that had not been climbed before (including crew, climbers and gear being helicoptered in) .  Seemed his carbon footprint was of no consequence when it came to being the first to do something. I reckon he's done more flying in the past year than I have in my lifetime, but I'll still have to pay his hefty salary to preach to me when I just want to relax snd watch a bit of TV.  Don't even start me off on Attenborough. 

10 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Would you believe it, good old Comrade Corbyn has stated MPs should declare a National Emergency over Climate Change just after a Coal Mine in Whitehaven, Cumbria was given the go ahead by a Labour Council.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8960263/labour-party-hypocrisy-jeremy-corbyn-deep-coal-mining/

Rebecca long-Bailey, the MP for Salford and Eccles and Shadow Secretary of State for Business Energy and Industrial Strategy has just been interviewed on Sky News trying to justify there DOUBLE STANDARDS!

She failed miserably!!!!!!

Coal burnt at power stations could be made Carbon neutral, they are already doing it with Bio mass carbon capture at DRAX.

https://www.drax.com/press_release/world-first-co2-beccs-ccus/