Letter to GMTV

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it wont be celebs who will make a difference for every celeb that pipes up you can bet your bottom dollar a lot more celeb  antis will appear bolstered by Packham who havnt got a clue what their talking about just happy to get there faces and  names back in the public domain to get work.the only people who will and can make a difference are the people who actually make the decision POLITICIANS we need the politicions who actualy understand the situation to be lobbying not only gove but the prime minister herself.

celebs are all about them selves in the lime light and not about the animals as chris packam has shown this to be true way too much air time on day time tv,     many individuals in the shooting community do the right thing without glory or financial gain to help miss treated animals they also encourage a habitat in gardens / villages / and farms/ to support wildlife managing , and or predation culling to keep a balance as if left to their own devise perdition takes over followed by starvation period  (blamed by rspb on shooting ) and leads to a ten or twenty year cycle not to mention incest in deer herds    stalkers take out the right bucks / stags in order to get a thriving healthy  herd of deer , (all or nothing) or a managed  healthy thriving population consistently  going forward  I vote for a healthy balanced wildlife population way too many predator species protected and not managed  at the detriment to other species as sparrows wrens blue tits  etc to name a few every garden bird table these days seems to have a sparrow hawk  ready for a full English  not to mention ground nesting birds boney bees and badgers 

Edited by Saltings

He is a nut job with megalomaniacal tendencies.........to him, only his proclamations are right and everyone else's opinions are wrong.......that is why I suspect he will say or do anything..........true or false in order to give credibility to his opinions over everyone else's!

Edited by panoma1

Or if not a TV programme, still crowd funding to produce and organise, with something along the lines of a Party Political broadcast? It would have to be professionally produced and executed, but is that a possibility? Something along the lines of debunking the myths fed to the masses, with facts and figures.

Just thoughts.

if the hunting / county side people and supporters of all country sports did not pay their tv licence it may help towards informative tv  I may be wrong , if you do not watch live tv and watch later on line, you do not need to pay licence martin Lewis money saving  expert has information on this I have not looked into this yet myself but have been informed its true 

On 07/05/2019 at 00:07, Saltings said:

if the hunting / county side people and supporters of all country sports did not pay their tv licence it may help towards informative tv  I may be wrong , if you do not watch live tv and watch later on line, you do not need to pay licence martin Lewis money saving  expert has information on this I have not looked into this yet myself but have been informed its true 

It is true.

As long as you don't watch any live broadcast including sky, or any BBC catch up program you don't need a licence.

If any licensing officer comes knocking tell them to **** off.

10 hours ago, Muddy Funker said:

It is true.

As long as you don't watch any live broadcast including sky, or any BBC catch up program you don't need a licence.

If any licensing officer comes knocking tell them to **** off.

don't watch soaps,  three stories on bbc news repeated many times , I prefer  algesera  news , rt news, rte news , a lot going on elsewhere in the world not discussed on bbc the rest of the time research country sports and partake in quite a few hence don't have the time to watch soaps /Jeremy kile etc as outdoors living the dream  ( looking into this tv licencing thing ) a friend has not own a tv for a few years  both him and mrs have not gotten on better as not being distracted when either partner is  speaking about the day (can you be quiet I cant hear the tv ) etc  newspaper and radio keeps them up to date on world affairs happier than ever in their eyes as they talk to each other best mate with undivided attention 

6 hours ago, Saltings said:

don't watch soaps,  three stories on bbc news repeated many times , I prefer  algesera  news , rt news, rte news , a lot going on elsewhere in the world not discussed on bbc the rest of the time research country sports and partake in quite a few hence don't have the time to watch soaps /Jeremy kile etc as outdoors living the dream  ( looking into this tv licencing thing ) a friend has not own a tv for a few years  both him and mrs have not gotten on better as not being distracted when either partner is  speaking about the day (can you be quiet I cant hear the tv ) etc  newspaper and radio keeps them up to date on world affairs happier than ever in their eyes as they talk to each other best mate with undivided attention 

As long as they don't read the Guardian newspaper eh? Lol!