Pigeon news

1 minute ago, muncher said:

Yes there is.

Whoops, hiding in plain sight..

Whats the interpretation of ‘likely to cause’? Can we shoot stubbles or roosting for example as they are likely to cause danage another time?

25 minutes ago, mossy835 said:

dont know about sbubble and roost shooting,

Its the same as it ever was in this respect i am with the carry on camp, but i am not a legal guru so i will await BASCs say so myself.  What i will say in the current hyped up climate to those venturing out  be careful of your facts, just like with the old licence, only a lot more are well versed on the GLs now thanks to all this be sure you meet the criteria when / if challenged.   ME!  ? I am waiting for BASC say so before i do anything. YOMV

13 minutes ago, lancer425 said:

Its the same as it ever was in this respect i am with the carry on camp, but i am not a legal guru so i will await BASCs say so myself.  What i will say in the current hyped up climate to those venturing out  be careful of your facts, just like with the old licence, only a lot more are well versed on the GLs now thanks to all this be sure you meet the criteria when / if challenged.   ME!  ? I am waiting for BASC say so before i do anything. YOMV

Screenshot-20190503-230219.png