New licence

Since the responsibility for writing the licence has passed to the government department of Mr Gove, I would assume that the issue of the individual as well as the general licence will also pass to this new controlling authority, 

I have not heard of anyone getting an individual yet although several farms and individuals I know have applied.

They are now gathering evidence and testimony on the use of lethal force for the pest birds which is predicted to take until the 15th May to complete, then it will take them some time to examine this evidence and make some decision, after that its a simple task of writing the new licence, getting it into force and making us all aware of its implications and only then will we be legally allowed to continue shooting .  Time to spend doing the decorating or working in the garden.😪

I STAND CORRECTED- A NEW PIGEON GENERAL LICENCE WAS ISSUED BY NE ON FRIDAY NIGHT, GO TO BASC OR NE WEBSITE FOR A COPY AND A GOOD LAUGH.

Edited by lakeside1000