Woo hoo roll on weekend

team tractor

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, team tractor said:

Well after almost 8 years with my partner I’m making her mrs TT this coming weekend . Excited is an understatement and the hog roast after should be fantastic. 

congrats TT , 8 yrs and the best to come ... including many hog roasts😉

7 minutes ago, Scully said:

Congratulations and good for you; it’s good to be happy. 👍

Cheers 👍

1 minute ago, islandgun said:

congrats TT , 8 yrs and the best to come ... including many hog roasts😉

I’ll be honest and say it gets better. Maybe because she’s awesome 

22 minutes ago, team tractor said:

Well after almost 8 years with my partner I’m making her mrs TT this coming weekend . Excited is an understatement and the hog roast after should be fantastic. 

All the very best T T , after nearly 8 years are you really sure you ready to tie the knot ? or would you like a little longer :lol: , a word of advice , apart from enjoying eating the hog roast , don't have anything to do with the cooking , it have got A + E written all over it .

Wishing you a long and happy marriage together :yay:

38 minutes ago, marsh man said:

All the very best T T , after nearly 8 years are you really sure you ready to tie the knot ? or would you like a little longer  , a word of advice , apart from enjoying eating the hog roast , don't have anything to do with the cooking , it have got A + E written all over it .

Wishing you a long and happy marriage together :yay:

😂 I’m already booked in to hospital for tests 😞 . Getting married first for a good reason :) . Sure it’ll be ok 👍

Id of got married earlier but I haven’t had a good run lol out of hospital ;)  and my thought I’d lost my ring finger last year 😂😂 . I’m only 37 so lots of time to make up for it plus she’s 25 . 

Cheers 

the irish way I met the priest who married us 27 years ago  he said john you are looking great for your age   and I reminded him of his wise words on the day  ,if I ever got annoyed or upset I should get some fresh air    and by god I have a lot of air  lived outside most of my life      wouldn't trader her in for the world     all the best going forward  have a long happy life together all the best  John

6 hours ago, Saltings said:

the irish way I met the priest who married us 27 years ago  he said john you are looking great for your age   and I reminded him of his wise words on the day  ,if I ever got annoyed or upset I should get some fresh air    and by god I have a lot of air  lived outside most of my life      wouldn't trader her in for the world     all the best going forward  have a long happy life together all the best  John

So go shooting if I get wound up. Sounds good to me :) 

mines been 31 years tomorrow, ill put it in my diary and ask you in 31 years time how you feel, if ya feel like me well done and you made the best choice good luck

only advise i can give is when you here the music and she walks down the isle look round and take it in the day goes very quickly

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

11 hours ago, team tractor said:

Take it easy then this week mate, be great if  you weren't injured for the wedding 😅😅 

All the best Nathan for your big day enjoy it and remember what you can it,s a blur of happiness and is as exciting as it is scary .All those people are watching you and your best friend getting joined together for  life so no saws,blades or heavy lifting this week thats what you employ people for ,have a great day both of you

2 hours ago, Neverforget said:

mines been 31 years tomorrow, ill put it in my diary and ask you in 31 years time how you feel, if ya feel like me well done and you made the best choice good luck

only advise i can give is when you here the music and she walks down the isle look round and take it in the day goes very quickly

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had 6 years and 2 kids with the ex and hated going home but now I have to say I still love going home now :) 

shes fantastic :) 

2 hours ago, davewh100 said:

congratulations nathan on your big day 

Cheers 

1 hour ago, twenty said:

All the best to you both.

Thank you 

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

Take it easy then this week mate, be great if  you weren't injured for the wedding 😅😅 

Sounds mad but I’m in work right now trying to get ahead 

57 minutes ago, Blackpowder said:

All the best on the day and for always.

Blackpowder

Cheers

1 minute ago, team tractor said:

I had 6 years and 2 kids with the ex and hated going home but now I have to say I still love going home now  

shes fantastic  

Cheers 

Thank you 

Sounds mad but I’m in work right now trying to get ahead 

that will soon stop

3 minutes ago, clakk said:

All the best Nathan for your big day enjoy it and remember what you can it,s a blur of happiness and is as exciting as it is scary .All those people are watching you and your best friend getting joined together for  life so no saws,blades or heavy lifting this week thats what you employ people for ,have a great day both of you

Currently on this 

seems mad but I’m so excited and not scared at all .

F66C0E02-0C0C-46F9-AF38-5E04B7B389A9.jpeg