GL Help

Dear Mods

Would it be possible to have a information only page that is read only to help people understand, know how to apply if we have to etc

I say this as reading through posts, there appears to be no issue of GL or information received, or knowledge if there will be 

I have tried to apply and cannot make progress on home computers, 

Do we actually have to apply or just tick the boxes, up to the point of taking action

Just really need a laymans guide of what we have to do as 2 weeks on I am sure i'm not the only one struggling.

many thanks K

And that eventually refers you back to the GL website that I cannot download, fill in

so I become someone who is not counted at this rate there will be no need for any GL as only about 10 people applied country wide, 

i'm hoping to call BASC in the week but don't expect to get through because of demand hence my ask for just a reference/instruction page as this fiasco unfolds.

I believe there is a problem with some browsers or something not working with the site.

there are some general licenses out for pigeons and crows so if that is what you are after you don't need to apply just stick to the terms of the license, good luck with that.

1 hour ago, Konnie said:

And that eventually refers you back to the GL website that I cannot download, fill in

so I become someone who is not counted at this rate there will be no need for any GL as only about 10 people applied country wide, 

i'm hoping to call BASC in the week but don't expect to get through because of demand hence my ask for just a reference/instruction page as this fiasco unfolds.

What are you using to view the documents? Can you view it from this link..https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/799914/gl31-woodpigeons-prevent-serious-damage-to-crops.pdf

If its the application for individual licences they are available as a word doc…

19-03-serious-damage-application-form.doc

Edited by old'un

Sorted now license is out been through it no need to apply, just try to scare as normal then shoot them so as I see it no change from other one if you were using I for its intended purpose, the bit I was unable to use was single license application and still cannot.