Night Vision Scope

noyster

If you fancy a trip over to the eastern Leicester border after dark one night I can let you see one in use and even try it before you buy if you decide you like it.

If you do a Google search for > qwikfit add on night vision < it will be the first few results - but here is an overview video of it.

54 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

What price we talking boys for add ons 

Depends on what spec you want for mine - which is why I supplied a title to Google - to find the spec/price options. You might want to be a bit more revealing on what you want to do wi the rig, quarry/calibre/range wise etc, and what scope you are using.

Edited by Dave-G

Thanks for all the replies. Been at work all day and don’t have access to my phone. 

I now understand I need to be more specific so I will update my post once I have researched more. 

To answer Dave G question 

I am looking for something that will be good to use on rabbits no more than 80-100 yards 

I will be shoot a ruger 10/22

Thanks again 

21 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, i would look for a good condition used Photon X T  , what rifle do you have ?

Ruger 10/22

Edited by noyster

1 minute ago, noyster said:

Thanks for all the replies. Been at work all day and don’t have access to my phone. 

I now understand I need to be more specific so I will update my post once I have researched more. 

To answer Dave G question 

I am looking for something that will be good to use on rabbits no more than 80-100 yards 

I will be shoot a ruger 10/22

Thanks again 

Ruger 10/22

hello, you can use a rear add on N/V to day scope for that range but for a dedicated scope i would look at the Photon XT  a good conditioned used £250/300,  optics warehouse, or if you want the latest check out the Pard 008

2 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, you can use a rear add on N/V to day scope for that range but for a dedicated scope i would look at the Photon XT  a good conditioned used £250/300,  optics warehouse, or if you want the latest check out the Pard 008

Thank you 

• 1 month later...