New licence

Does anyone know how to access section 4(3)to4(6) of the wildlife and countryside 1981 act, as I have had an email from NE stating that I can carry on shooting as long as it falls into these categories 

Edited by ladyjack
Spelling

7 minutes ago, rayhallam said:

hi, where did you apply as no matter which site I go on doesn't give me the option to apply

ray

19-03 doc, open the word version…https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/wild-birds-licence-to-control-certain-species?utm_source=bc36b8c0-8b9a-4adc-9f38-c76bb7f2eab4&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=govuk-notifications&utm_content=immediate

You then need to save to your pc and email to.. birds2019@naturalengland.org.uk

Edited by old'un

11 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, has anyone got a licence yet ? crow or pigeon, once you fill in the registration form do you get a paper licence in post or acknowledgement email from N/E or now M A F F ,

You don’t need one for pigeons, I applied about a week ago for corvids, still nothing, I would think it will be sent by email.

You can only apply on your computer not on tablets or phones, if you try on these it says read only at top left of page,  I sent my application off and got a reply saying we have received your application, I then asked if I could carry on shooting because of the damage the birds are causing, as told to look up section 4(3)to4(6) of the 1981 act   

2 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, has anyone got a licence yet ? crow or pigeon, once you fill in the registration form do you get a paper licence in post or acknowledgement email from N/E or now M A F F ,

I recieved a license for carrion crows, jackdaws, magpies, jays and rooks to conserve flora and fauna yesterday . NE sent me an acknowledgement email when I applied and sent the license via email.

26 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, i cannot seem to down load any application form 

Does the link take you to the website, if so scroll down and look for the word doc, 19-03, click it and you should have a box asking you what you want to-do ‘open with’ or ‘save’

Can you open word doc’s on your PC?

13 minutes ago, old'un said:

Does the link take you to the website, if so scroll down and look for the word doc, 19-03, click it and you should have a box asking you what you want to-do ‘open with’ or ‘save’

Can you open word doc’s on your PC?

hello, i can get the web site of N/E and click on 19-03 but i just get a page that says please wait, i have registered 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

you are not clicking the correct one, its the word you want, think its the one below the one you have just clicked on.

There’s two 19-03, one is a PDF the other is a word doc 19-03

Edited by old'un

19 minutes ago, old'un said:

you are not clicking the correct one, its the word you want, think its the one below the one you have just clicked on.

hello, i have managed to get on that one but it will not open when i click on, i will have to get someone to help, just to ask on the land you shoot on section do i need put all farms as only room for 1 or 2 ?  

On 08/05/2019 at 15:37, old'un said:

hi , thanks for that old'un see what you mean , I had to print the form fill it in and then scan it to send in email, what a carry on, probably done to confuse us

ray