Tony Juniper NE Boss on Radio talking about GL's 4 this morning

The man is an idiot. He said on R4 that today was his "two week anniversary" !!!!!!!!!!! Anniversaries only come up once a year. The clue is in the name, from the latin annus a year. Why did he get the job if he can't comprehend something as simple as that.

David.

10 minutes ago, Kalahari said:

The man is an idiot. He said on R4 that today was his "two week anniversary" !!!!!!!!!!! Anniversaries only come up once a year. The clue is in the name, from the latin annus a year. Why did he get the job if he can't comprehend something as simple as that.

David.

Come on David, we all know the mot likely answer to that, don't we?

Tempted to comment on your latin spelling too. 😯

12 minutes ago, Scully said:

But it’s meaningless unless it brings pressure to bear. 

So was spoiling my vote in the locals, but I did it anyway. Some things you know are pointless, but the catharsis they bring, albeit temporarily, is worth it.

Edited by mick miller

34 minutes ago, mick miller said:

So was spoiling my vote in the locals, but I did it anyway. Some things you know are pointless, but the catharsis they bring, albeit temporarily, is worth it.

Fair enough, but it’s just a ‘like’ button; meaningless. 

He should go! And there's no way Packham Avery WJ should have  any say in any new licenses after there mud slinging and false information! They should talk to and listen to the shooting/farming orgs! Get out there talk to and see who is taking care of the countryside! Doing the pest control and the real conservation!   NB

1 hour ago, old man said:

Come on David, we all know the mot likely answer to that, don't we?

Tempted to comment on your latin spelling too. 😯

Actually nothing wrong with this bit of latin spelling. Sorry to disappoint you. 😊

David.

We have been shafted 100%

I dont want to pxxs on anyones camp fire but after reading the new gl and seeing bits here n there on whats happening next and what influences are presant its not filled me with confidence. Its one thing having the wrong people at the top but my god dont we have the lunertics in charge of the asylum .

there plan all along was to drag this on as long as they can . There plan has been to wrap the gl up in red tape right from the off and make it impossable to practice right up  to the point that it just becomes impossable to understand and  then hope we all just take a seat and watch as the bird eat the crops and attac the genuine protected birds.

And to be honest i dont have mutch faith in micheal gove either after his animals have feelings and emotions thing thats been going on . We have pakham and them lot rallying around with there crowd funding ect and the we have juniper and now more confusion with mr gove it just seems like its spiraling .

Lets face it if we march we will have the likes of antifa and the anty hunting mob cuasing trouble and then the media making out like it was us lot giving the bbc news an excuse to get pakham on tv.

Our main problem here is we have no public platform to speak on and when we do were starting uphill becuase offthe lies spread by the likes of pakham

Anuway as powerless as we are il cary on sighning the petitions and hope that if we all stand we will be counted there is 1000s of us out there and hopfuly this does get resolved soon 

As bad as it may seem now! I was thinking maybe WJ didn't want or expect the licenses to be pulled! NE pulling the licenses like they did has  stolen some of there power and influence. Making them look bad and drawing so much negative attention to them and the issue! Hense them backtracking after the announcement! I think maybe while Juniper was in charge of it they were quietly hoping to have more  influence generally  to get there agenders across and a say in how the licenses would be issued next year etc!? Make it easier to push there other challenges that are coming! Two big self serving egos and org that are hoping to be at the top table and possibly have political influence over shooting and more so agri/environmental  polices!   NB  

Nature boy, Wild Justice new exactly what they were doing. Their legal advisors told them the GL could be challenged. If Packham and Avery were truly knowledgable and as they portray themselves, striving for the benefit of wildlife, they would have held back on a challenge, or otherwise, until the bulk of the breeding season was over. They didn't. They went in guns blazing and NE realised they could be challenged, so therefore, we were acting illegally. I have little time for Juniper, and would bring into question his appointment given his career background, but they had no alternative. The fact that Packham is now bleating that it wasn't his fault is pathetic. If through any action, a person is engaged in  illegal activity, of any description, they risk prosecution. NE were incompetent in their handling of the GL, and what was the point of it being renewed each year without scrutiny? Packham is the one with blood on his hands.

As much as I dislike  Peckham  (whoops! sorry predictive text )  at the moment it would seem we have  three focus points natural England Chris Packham and  wild justice,  The way I see it it will do it’s no good trying to challenge all three maybe  divide our  intentions Chris Packham is head Of wild justice and I think this is where we need to concentrate  our fight back,  two birds with one stone,  divide and conquer  One bit at a time which is  exactly what wild justice are doing 

Edited by silver fox 1

12 hours ago, Kalahari said:

Actually nothing wrong with this bit of latin spelling. Sorry to disappoint you. 😊

David.

Mind you if I had put "n" in instead of  "nn" in annus I would have been bottom of the class! 😉

David.