Tony Juniper NE Boss on Radio talking about GL's 4 this morning

I have seen first hand the bullying intransigence of both NE and NRW, where in negotiation, they are not open to accepting any opinion/advice that is pro shooting! On the contrary they take an anti shooting stance on everything, at all times....it's a case of shooting always having to try to disprove the negative! I genuinely believe they have been infiltrated by "animal rights type protectionists" who regulate with their hearts not with their heads and know nothing about real wildlife conservation, they are so polarised in their anti shooting views, they fail to identify (ignore) that shooters, gamekeepers etc are the real conservationists, once the protectionists have stopped shooting the money shooting interests pour in to conservation will disappear..........are NE, NRW or other protectionists like Packham and Avery going to fill the financial void or just walk away and abandon wildlife to its own fate?......I would guess the latter and most will move on to another lefty anti establishment crusade!

Conservation is about balance, not protectionism, which abandons conservation and lets nature just get on with deciding what lives and what dies..........note the similarity with those that advocate "rewilding"

Edited by panoma1