mechanical pigeon trap

wishy735

On 07/05/2019 at 16:34, wishy735 said:

Has anyone got a mechanical pigeon trap they would recommend? I live in a market town in Norfolk and my garden is getting battered by them. Shooting is not an option due to the proximity of neighbours. Thanks.

My brother used to use an oblong metal box trap that was intended to catch Coypu's to sort out a few pigeon's and the odd wild cat , that was before you had all this paper work to read through and apply for some sort of license , then you just got on with it and no one was any the wiser .

30 minutes ago, marsh man said:

My brother used to use an oblong metal box trap that was intended to catch Coypu's to sort out a few pigeon's and the odd wild cat , that was before you had all this paper work to read through and apply for some sort of license , then you just got on with it and no one was any the wiser .

Thanks, have seen a couple of the traps you describe on tne net. Obviously I am looking to trap and release these endangered birds into there rightful environment.😎😎