Help needed!

I can only see this that he may disagree with.

Chris Packham was previously investigated by the BBC Trust for referring to shooters as the “nasty brigade”. He also informed his significant Twitter following that shooting was the cause of the worrying decline in the lapwing population,

As Packham has previously accused `shooters` via his ramblings on Twitter for being the root cause of the reduction in the Lapwing population, I find his protest over this article as being a bit like the pot calling the kettle black. Packham is a very bitter and twisted individual who is very conservative with the truth when it suits his agenda.

I hope The Scottish Herald stand by their article and say, fine Mr Packham; see you in court. He can pay his legal team with the proceeds of his `Woodcock` collectable that he currently has up for auction on eBay !

1 hour ago, Good shot? said:

I can only see this that he may disagree with.

Chris Packham was previously investigated by the BBC Trust for referring to shooters as the “nasty brigade”. He also informed his significant Twitter following that shooting was the cause of the worrying decline in the lapwing population,

38 minutes ago, JJsDad said:

As Packham has previously accused `shooters` via his ramblings on Twitter for being the root cause of the reduction in the Lapwing population, I find his protest over this article as being a bit like the pot calling the kettle black. Packham is a very bitter and twisted individual who is very conservative with the truth when it suits his agenda.

I hope The Scottish Herald stand by their article and say, fine Mr Packham; see you in court. He can pay his legal team with the proceeds of his `Woodcock` collectable that he currently has up for auction on eBay !

This will answer your points Good Shot......

https://raptorpersecutionscotland.wordpress.com/2017/01/30/more-nastiness-from-the-nasty-brigade/

https://twitter.com/ChrisGPackham/status/818166384823779328/photo/1

Edited by turbo33

Perhaps if Packham explained exactly what, in the article he is claiming are lies? If convinced, the Newspaper could then act accordingly?

Or is it an attempt to garner public sympathy by claiming to be "the victim"?

It will be interesting to see what comes of his threats!

Personally, i feel he couldn't be digging a bigger hole for himself if he had access to an excavator! The biggest threat to him as a celebrity, his fame, and financial gain, and not least of which, is the wildlife in this country is his inability to control what he says!

He has initiated both a financial and ecological catastrophe for rural England as a whole, and his absurd attempts to back out of his responsibility for this are, if it wasn't so serious, laughable.

Edited by turbo33

I commented elsewhere that the irony of someone so mentally fragile that they would not be permitted to own a firearm, let alone use one being consulted over legislation that directly affects the lives and livelihoods of those that are and do, is not lost on me.

If ever we needed evidence of the asylum being run by the inmates, this is it.

16 minutes ago, mick miller said:

I commented elsewhere that the irony of someone so mentally fragile that they would not be permitted to own a firearm, let alone use one being consulted over legislation that directly affects the lives and livelihoods of those that are and do, is not lost on me.

If ever we needed evidence of the asylum being run by the inmates, this is it.

That Mick, is an extremely good point! There’s is a host of information out there that we have all been complacent about before, that would totally discredit him, and your point about firearms is absolutely correct.