Quick legal question for a bit of fun

I may be wrong and can't be bothered to read loads of legal mumbo jumbo but if you trapped a wild monk parakeet in your shed etc what do you do?

You can't release it as that would be illegal and you can't kill it as that would be illegal and you can't keep it because (you guessed it) that would be illegal 

8 minutes ago, bluesj said:

I may be wrong and can't be bothered to read loads of legal mumbo jumbo but if you trapped a wild monk parakeet in your shed etc what do you do?

You can't release it as that would be illegal and you can't kill it as that would be illegal and you can't keep it because (you guessed it) that would be illegal 

Well obviously you send it to Chris Packham through the post!

Please do not do this, we are in enough trouble at the moment!

2 hours ago, bluesj said:

Think that would be the best answer. 👍 

But I would be interested to know if there is a real answer 

COMMON SENSE!!! . . . Here's another one. I have followed the antics of  Packham Avery Monbiot and the like for years  in the media and also my local anti's. In particular al ocal  militant vegan activist! Looked to see if they had put anything about the GL. None. But the vegan had put up pics of her and co with a young woodie  she had "rescued" found. Wraped in a towel laying on it's back. Showing no signs of injury but they took it to a vet The vets later told her they had to put it down. Her and her friends then streamed a load of vet bashing for  them doing it. Another clip showed them herding a mallard and ducklings clearly exhausted because they "needed to be on a pond to survive". So under the wild bird protection act and the change in GL these anti "do gooder's" must have filmed themselves braking the law!??

Put a dish of seed in the corner of the shed - if the seed starts to get eaten then put a Scarecrow next to the dish and top up the seed. If the seed level still drops try bursting into the shed every 10 minutes waving your arms frantically. If ,despite all your efforts, the seed continues to be consumed, shoot the bloody pest.

Edited by bruno22rf