CARBON FOOTPRINT BY BBC PRESENTER

2 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

I and a few others got a reply, and it just read, due to the huge number of complaints, here is a letter sent to everyone, basically a poor attempt at stating why they did revoke the licence's 

Unfortunately that is becoming standard (poor) practice to send out a "one size fits all" reply to a large number of complaints, Natural England and the BBC already use this tactic.

They seem to miss the point that as there is a large number of complaints they should be addressing the situation and doing something about it. not just fobbing people off.

On ‎10‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 07:36, B B said:

Why are we still paying for a TV license? I would think support to stop paying that and thus pull the plug on the BBc would have been easy to find.

if you don't watch live tv  and watch on pc you don't need a licence martin Lewis expert has the fine print re programs no £ bbc.   their attitude may change

Edited by Saltings

we should thank Chris Packham for highlighting a weakness in our GL legislation and a weaknesses in natural England for a bias view on countryside ecology from a book rather than collating evidence from people who work /live in the countryside and maintaining a sustainable balance between all  species   inc hook billed killers ,   I am in the belief that out of some bad some good comes  Defra may get a handle on this   instead of threatening him  thank him for highlighting a problem (reverse physiology ) would really get his goat thank him for highlighting issues and keep doing so  on every issue his ego will get the better of him so give him enough rope he will hang himself 

6 hours ago, Saltings said:

we should thank Chris Packham for highlighting a weakness in our GL legislation and a weaknesses in natural England for a bias view on countryside ecology from a book rather than collating evidence from people who work /live in the countryside and maintaining a sustainable balance between all  species   inc hook billed killers ,   I am in the belief that out of some bad some good comes  Defra may get a handle on this   instead of threatening him  thank him for highlighting a problem (reverse physiology ) would really get his goat thank him for highlighting issues and keep doing so  on every issue his ego will get the better of him so give him enough rope he will hang himself 

I do hope so!