CH5 Now, Brain May, Hedgehogs!

turbo33

The good Lady is watching it, as she absolutely adores 'hogs - she has 2 pygmies of her own. I hope it's an educational and informative programme, which helps alleviate the plight of these smashing little creatures..........

I, however, am sitting alone in the kitchen, as I can't bear Brian May !

Edited by Blackbriar

He was on with Zoe Ball the other morning but I turned it off after a couple of minutes. If people don’t ask relevant questions and just agree with everything someone says then there’s not much point in listening, or in fact featuring. 

There used to be a time when I saw loads of flat hedgehogs on the road, but can’t remember when I last saw one. Badgers on the other hand; I see quite a few of those shunted into the roadside after being whacked by a vehicle. There’s two within less than a mile of my home, council usually collect them.  

On 09/05/2019 at 21:16, panoma1 said:

Any mention of predation/badgers being the cause of their decline?

Doe be daft mate.

On 09/05/2019 at 21:29, Mice! said:

I watched some of it, predation was mentioned but not what was doing the predating , its on again next week so we will see.

Must have dozed off and missed that.

On 10/05/2019 at 08:10, Scully said:

He was on with Zoe Ball the other morning but I turned it off after a couple of minutes. If people don’t ask relevant questions and just agree with everything someone says then there’s not much point in listening, or in fact featuring. 

There used to be a time when I saw loads of flat hedgehogs on the road, but can’t remember when I last saw one. Badgers on the other hand; I see quite a few of those shunted into the roadside after being whacked by a vehicle. There’s two within less than a mile of my home, council usually collect them.  

I never see badgers dead on the roads of germany see lots in the UK though hmm!!!!!

Farmer Giles have you any thoughts?

Edited by bavarianbrit
add a word

2 hours ago, bavarianbrit said:

I never see badgers dead on the roads of germany see lots in the UK though hmm!!!!!

Farmer Giles have you any thoughts?

Maybe people just pick them up for parts? sure you know illegal too possess any part here.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 08:10, Scully said:

seen two dead hogs last week on the A590, between Dalton and Barrow, never seen a dead badger down that way there always past Ulverston, i doubt its a coincidence.