Who has signed the BASC survey?

13 hours ago, Dave at kelton said:

Absolutely agree but if you are not in England you cannot sign the survey unless we condone lying, which of course we do not. That is the province of the opposition.

Does that stop Scottish, Welsh, NI and clay only shooters writing in to the DEFRA call for opinion/evidence too?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BASC MEMBER 34

SIGNED  47

My mistake, should have made it more clear in the OP. Can you chaps repeat  your totals in as added to the above otherwise we won't know who is a member and who has signed........unless I keep doing it for you!😀

Thanks

T33

Edited by turbo33

Guys, at the risk of alienating people, I have done all I can on a personal level, to make my voice heard. All I have asked on this thread, is that you total the numbers, yet its not happening and non specific replies to my last post of BASc and Signed is just lazy.  

900 views, 143 members online last night, about the same now, and only 49 ish signed.

You can lead a horse to water, but can't make it drink.

I have to concede, this is getting no where, and for those that can't be ***** to do anything...............well this is history in the making.

Edited by turbo33

36 minutes ago, spurs 14 said:

Guys come on , there’s alot of  us on here this is important only takes a few minutes todo the survey and shoot off a small email to put our points across , we need as many people as poss to do this ,doesn’t matter if you only shoot clays or have only just started everyone has to be on the same page here , we need to have numbers behind us , please take a moment to do this , thank you 

I spoke to basc today, and said about some people not getting the email, they have had 3000 no hits on emails, alot of members dont give emails over, also due to the GDPR they may have reacted and opted out everyone, so people may not have opted back in. But, if people don't respond to the email they can't make them. So it really is on us to do this. 

Is anyone actually interested about the future of shooting on this forum?

Pw is one of the largest shooting forums on the net,it seems it has the least amount of enthusiasm and fight!

For Gods sake if you do nothing,dont be whinging when it all goes tits up.

1 hour ago, Bluebarrels said:

Pw is one of the largest shooting forums on the net,it seems it has the least amount of enthusiasm and fight!

While I applaud your evidently heart-felt sentiments, I think (and hope) once the results of the various survey`s and consultations that DEFRA has been asking for are in and counted, you might get a pleasant surprise. While the membership on this forum seem not to be ticking the box that they have responded, there is a great number of people who have carried out the NGO & BASC survey who do not even know about Pigeon Watch. For example, I am in a 20 Gun walk & stand syndicate and we have 3 part time keepers managing 3 different area`s. We use group BASC membership and 2 of the part time keepers are with NGO. I know from the blank looks that I get when I mention anything related to `Pigeon Watch` that I am the sole one of those 23 people that looks through this forum. However, out of that number, 9 of us have written at some length to DEFRA and all 23 have completed the BASC survey plus 2 have completed the similar NGO survey. I know all our members have done their bit because I have been emailing & phoning them ever since this debacle started. 3 of our syndicate also are in a another shoot and I am pretty sure they have also spread the word.

If you are looking for ticks in all the box`s: Yes, I am a BASC member.  Yes, I have written at length to DEFRA. Yes, I have completed the BASC survey (twice) one via a link on here & then BASC emailed it to me. Hope the double entry against the IP address doesn`t get me debarred !

Edited by JJsDad

4 minutes ago, JJsDad said:

If you are looking for ticks in all the box`s: Yes, I am a BASC member.  Yes, I have written at length to DEFRA. Yes, I have completed the BASC survey (twice) one via a link on here & then BASC emailed it to me. Hope the double entry against the IP address doesn`t get me debarred !

Maybe a British proxy might work, just get it to rejoin a new network after each new questionnaire 😉

2 minutes ago, ratchers said:

Yes to both

Same