Who has signed the BASC survey?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Turbo33, whilst I take my hat off to your personal involvement and attempts to stimulate interest in this matter thus far………..my own personal opinion is you are now urinating in the wind! you are not everyone's conscience, if people can't be ***** to respond, then sadly, all the browbeating in the world ain't gonna make em!

5 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

Turbo33, whilst I take my hat off to your personal involvement and attempts to stimulate interest in this matter thus far………..my own personal opinion is you are now urinating in the wind! you are not everyone's conscience, if people can't be ***** to respond, then sadly, all the browbeating in the world ain't gonna make em!

You are absolutely correct Panoma! 

Right chaps you know how I tipped you all off about Packham getting dropped from Dogsival last night,and then it happened. 👍

Well just got of the phone with a mate who has connections in Defra and they are considering only issuing shooting licences to people who have submitted feedback to the survey.👍

Dont know how true it is,but if your a lazy ****** who can't be *****,can I have first dibs on your shooting kit when you sell up.👍😂cheers muckers,BB

Edited by Bluebarrels

26 minutes ago, Bluebarrels said:

Right chaps you know how I tipped you all off about Packham getting dropped from Dogsival last night,and then it happened. 👍

Well just got of the phone with a mate who has connections in Defra and they are considering only issuing shooting licences to people who have submitted feedback to the survey.👍

Dont know how true it is,but if your a lazy ****** who can't be *****,can I have first dibs on your shooting kit when you sell up.👍😂cheers muckers,BB

Wonderful!:good:

Well I have to say, I'm very disappointed in PW. I have tried to inject some enthusiasm into getting people on board....Bluebarrels has provided some humour to lighten our potentially grave situation. Whitebridges, has appeared from nowhere popped in with some derogatory comments, not only to Bluebarrels but to me as well, de-railing the thread with personal insults, and Bluebarrels has been banned? How does that work? So,   if that is how it is....thats me out too as a matter of loyalty and principle.

T33

6 minutes ago, turbo33 said:

How does that work?

I think after having received a warning from shaun4860 he continued a bit of baiting towards Whitebridges, so only got himself to blame. At a time when we should all be pulling in the same direction and presenting a united front; trading insults between members is the last thing we need.

2 minutes ago, JJsDad said:

I think after having received a warning from shaun4860 he continued a bit of baiting towards Whitebridges, so only got himself to blame. At a time when we should all be pulling in the same direction and presenting a united front; trading insults between members is the last thing we need.

Its called humour! The posts have been tidied up by the mods, understandably, but there are still above.....for a short time before the mods do the housework, some really insulting remarks fro white bridges. Some might not have been here to see the thread, but I have worked through it constantly, so am aware of what has been on there, even if others have not been current. 

1 minute ago, turbo33 said:

but there are still above

I think you will find his last `fishing` expedition has been removed.You are free to call it humour if you wish; the pair of them were both acting like a couple of kids. If you feel that strongly about it, that you are `out` as you put it; I can only say; a mans gotta do, what a mans gotta do !

36 minutes ago, turbo33 said:

Well I have to say, I'm very disappointed in PW. I have tried to inject some enthusiasm into getting people on board....

Perhaps not everyone feels the need to participate in your quest to find out who has filled out the questionnaire nor if they're BASC members. 

I certainly don't feel I need to qualify myself by taking part.  I don't take part in polls or sign petitions as they're both meaningless, but that doesn't mean I haven't done what I feel is important, or don't do other things which carry more weight and actually mean something. To get all grumpy because some won't play just makes you appear petulant and alienates people.

2 minutes ago, Scully said:

Perhaps not everyone feels the need to participate in your quest to find out who has filled out the questionnaire nor if they're BASC members. 

I certainly don't feel I need to qualify myself by taking part.  I don't take part in polls or sign petitions as they're both meaningless, but that doesn't mean I haven't done what I feel is important, or don't do other things which carry more weight and actually mean something. To get all grumpy because some won't play just makes you appear petulant and alienates people.

👍 Exactly.