Anybody know what this is?

strimmer_13

Last weekend I had a go on this little beaut. It had a detachable plastic magazine, and top bolt cocking. Wouldn't say it was over 4ftlb, fairly easy to cock. I asked the guy if he knew anything of it, only thing he knew was its foreign and old. I offered him cash for it straight away, but not interested. 

Needless to say I didn't win anything 

IMG_20190505_124335.jpg

IMG_20190505_124338-2976x2232.jpg

Didn't see any makers name, or numbers (not that I'd expect too) nothing stood out to me 

Hi, yes looks like a Haenel 310. There's a similar model made by Anschutz but I can't remember the designation. They come up for sale frequently on German forums and you see them at shootings stalls at fairs over there. I think the Haenel actually takes a slightly different calibre of projectile to the usual. I know that ProtekSupplies sell the right ammo and occasionally have spare magazines etc which are hard to come by. Great fun for a bit of close range plinking. Not sure about the condition of that one in the picture though. I mean come on that should be taken into protective custody and given a good oiling 😯

6 minutes ago, HW95J said:

Hi, yes looks like a Haenel 310. There's a similar model made by Anschutz but I can't remember the designation. They come up for sale frequently on German forums and you see them at shootings stalls at fairs over there. I think the Haenel actually takes a slightly different calibre of projectile to the usual. I know that ProtekSupplies sell the right ammo and occasionally have spare magazines etc which are hard to come by. Great fun for a bit of close range plinking. Not sure about the condition of that one in the picture though. I mean come on that should be taken into protective custody and given a good oiling 😯

I offered 60 quid which I think was ample considering the state it was in. Dont blame him for not selling, but he could of bought 2 brand new b2s 😂