14 in 14

welsh1

14 days 14lbs
I stood on the scales this morning and it confirmed that i have lost a stone in 14 days, chuffed to bits.

Here are a couple of images, one of 6 bags of sugar which is just under 14 lbs, hard to believe i was carrying all that around, and the other pic is just 5lb of body fat, blinking heck !
A bit more to go , but feeling the benefits.😀

6 bags.jpg

5.jpg

46 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

Well done Sir. What method did you use (if any)? I saw similar results through IF but a trip to the US messed that up for me. Good on you!

I walk (at a fast Army CFT for those that remember trying to be the fastest unit pace) to the shop at lunch time and buy a tin of heinz soup, a low cal one, that's a mile there and back.
For my dinner i have a slice of meat, ham chicken etc and a salad,Have had a curry, but with cauliflower rice the wife made,
 very nice as well, then the dog gets walked another mile at CFT pace half the walk is a slope down the return is a slope up.
On the weekend i walk a bit more 3-4 miles a day.

All snacks are out

The only liquid i now drink is water, about 4 litres of it a day.

Just basically restricting my calorie intake and exercising in hard short bursts.

1 hour ago, welsh1 said:

I walk (at a fast Army CFT for those that remember trying to be the fastest unit pace) to the shop at lunch time and buy a tin of heinz soup, a low cal one, that's a mile there and back.
For my dinner i have a slice of meat, ham chicken etc and a salad,Have had a curry, but with cauliflower rice the wife made,
 very nice as well, then the dog gets walked another mile at CFT pace half the walk is a slope down the return is a slope up.
On the weekend i walk a bit more 3-4 miles a day.

All snacks are out

The only liquid i now drink is water, about 4 litres of it a day.

Just basically restricting my calorie intake and exercising in hard short bursts.

fair play!

41 minutes ago, washerboy said:

It's keeping it off if you lose it that quickly, also keeping on that diet long term will be harmful. 

Being very fat helps me to lose it quickly, don't you worry about me and diets i used to be very fit in my day when in the army, at one stage training with the british commonwelth team, i know what my body needs and what is good and bad for it, and i know it's limitations.
Apart from a middle aged belly most people wouldn't know i was 18.6, (now 17.5)i am 6 foot tall, but have big shoulders and chest so carry the weight, but i was on medication as i had a heart that decided 100bpm was it's minimum, the side effect of this tablet was to turn me into a couch potato, 3 years ago i was walking in the brecons climbing pen y fan and walking miles on the pembrokeshire coast, this all stopped and i piled on weight, another side effect.

New tablet, no more couch potato, get back to 15-5 16 stone.

And my Doc is happy with my weight loss, and he is doing a diet along side me, we will see who has achived their goals in 6 months time.

6 minutes ago, SpringDon said:

I don’t want to judge, but if you were eating those six bags of sugar per month it’s no wonder you put on a few pounds. It’s not rocket surgery.

No it's not rocket surgery😂

• 3 weeks later...

Well thought i would update on the weight loss front.

35 days ago i set out to lose 2 stone, and this morning i stepped on the scales to find out i had done it, feeling great, found lots of shirts, tops and trousers in my wardrobe that i can now wear again chuffed to NAAFI bags.

And as always a visualisation of the weight i have lost, according to the pic i have shed ,
A car wheel and tyre + A chihuahua + A Guinea Pig + A pack of butter + A book

how-much-does-stuff-weigh.jpg

A lad opposite my work has shed 5 stone this year 😮. He was 22st tho and 21 years old. He’s done brilliantly.

im 16st from 17st . I lost that in a few months from purely not eating after tea /7pm. I was 15.8 but after breaking my foot 4 months I’m struggling a bit . 

Well done 👍

I really need to start again.

18 minutes ago, team tractor said:

A lad opposite my work has shed 5 stone this year 😮. He was 22st tho and 21 years old. He’s done brilliantly.

im 16st from 17st . I lost that in a few months from purely not eating after tea /7pm. I was 15.8 but after breaking my foot 4 months I’m struggling a bit . 

Well done 👍

I really need to start again.

5 stone that's amazing he must feel great.

I will lose a few more pounds, but i am happy where i am now, my blood pressure and pulse is fantastic and i feel good, good luck if you start again.

1 hour ago, figgy said:

That's not a diet it's punishment.  Very hard to maintain.

Best of luck with losing more weight.

It hasn't felt like a punishment, I usually start to feel hungry about an hour before a meal is due, I don't run because of damaged ankles and knees and I eat good food.

The eggs and ham were Sunday brunch,the cold meats and salads are what I eat most days,I actually love this,and the steak is a weekend treat done in an air fryer with 5 onion rings that soak up the juices.

Just eating more sensibly and moving a lot more, and I have given up coffee and tea, but not red wine, even I have limits lol.

IMG_20190527_121813.jpg

IMG_20190527_170505.jpg

IMG_20190526_174334.jpg