"that makes a change"

ditchman

we all know what insurance companies are like..............get a good deal...then the next year the quote comes through ...and it has gone up by 40%................

it happens to me regular.......from aviva (norwich onion) to saga...NFU.......ad infernitum.............

went with Adrian flux 2 years ago..............first renewal comes thro..................£120 quid fully comp blah blah blah ...for the landrover...............

this year   (year #3)..........renewal comes thro.................fully comp blah blah blah............£96 quid...................thank you ..there is a god in heaven , for a change..

thank you Adrian Flux..:yahoo:

48 minutes ago, figgy said:

They must have been reading his posts on how little he uses it and is considering a gator.

they have already quoted me fully comp for an HD10 Can-Am.............£150.............not too bad i thought.....:good:

1 hour ago, figgy said:

It must be easier and cheaper to keep the LR

i want to get away from desiel now....and go to petrol...and this machine is very easy to change to duel fuel,,,does 38-40 mpg......everything is a lot easier to get at and not so heavy....and i fancy having some fun...as its like a cross between a mobility scooter and quad bike on steroids...

ive had a landrover since 1977...so i have given them a fair try...