Packham and Peterborough!

TIGHTCHOKE

He has started a petition against a climbing wall planned for one of the local parks!

Gone looking for a link.....

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/business/tv-wildlife-champion-urged-to-talk-to-nene-park-bosses-as-he-backs-fight-to-keep-giant-climbing-wall-out-of-peterborough-parkland-1-8915083

https://www.nenepark.org.uk/news/new-climbing-and-activity-centre

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE
Addition of Links

2 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Petition signed 👍😜

Packham should maybe learn from history, Hitler came unstuck in WW2 by opening too many fronts......he was a megalomaniac too! Lol!

I wonder how much longer the BBC will tolerate his opinionated, increasingly adversarial involvement and public rantings on all things Countryside?.....is he going the same way as odd billy?

10 hours ago, panoma1 said:

Packham should maybe learn from history, Hitler came unstuck in WW2 by opening too many fronts......he was a megalomaniac too! Lol!

I wonder how much longer the BBC will tolerate his opinionated, increasingly adversarial involvement and public rantings on all things Countryside?.....is he going the same way as odd billy?

Seemingly forever, IMHO it needs it's general licence revoking and putting into the commercial sector so that it's pay and play not hey, hey, hey?

If you Google c packham tours you will see how he drops his environmental views when it comes to him making thousands of pounds while taking wealthy people to countries to photograph animals in the wild. Apart from staying in luxury hotels which we all know give no regard to the environment in their running or building. But also the tons of carbon created by the flights and all to promote his bank account. true hypocrisy. I would post a link but in truth don't know how. 

48 minutes ago, bostonmick said:

would post a link but in truth don't know how. 

if your in a phone, go to the website or page you want, there will an address at the bottom press it to highlight it then click copy, when you come back on here you should have a paste option when your typing, have a go👍 

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

if your in a phone, go to the website or page you want, there will an address at the bottom press it to highlight it then click copy, when you come back on here you should have a paste option when your typing, have a go👍 

Well that's twenty minutes I will never see again. Just can't get it to work. Google packham tours its about the third or fourth one down sets out his prices and the carbon created to make him rich. 

I did mention to a friend of mine about him interfering with the Peterborough development. Its an £8m project. I said to my mate, I don't think upsetting people who will be pouring hundreds of tons of wet cement is the smartest thing in the world!😉

6 minutes ago, turbo33 said:

I did mention to a friend of mine about him interfering with the Peterborough development. Its an £8m project. I said to my mate, I don't think upsetting people who will be pouring hundreds of tons of wet cement is the smartest thing in the world!😉

It would be a fitting mausoleum!:whistling:

48 minutes ago, bostonmick said:

Well that's twenty minutes I will never see again. Just can't get it to work. Google packham tours its about the third or fourth one down sets out his prices and the carbon created to make him rich. 

Sorry 😅 

42 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

look like nice trips don't they.

I read ( on here ) Mr Packham was officiating at the Dogstival festival.

I took a fellow members lead on this and sent an email to the organizers advising that , because of Mr Packham's involvement I would not be buying my usual tickets👎

Here is my reply..........👍

Dear Mr Smyth,

Yesterday we took the decision to cancel Mr Packham’s involvement and attendance with Dogstival and are working toward a broader representation of the countryside and dog related entertainment.

I hope you will reconsider your decision.

Kind regards

Richard

Anyone have a dog I can borrow :yahoo:

On 11/05/2019 at 14:26, Mice! said:

Sorry 😅 

look like nice trips don't they.

Very interesting on the carbon footprint  now i can add more as i have just been on the Natural England site and printed off the licenses for pigeon crow and geese  27 pages of printer paper and the ink cartridges so how many trees is being felled if every shooting person does the same  I could'nt find a license for Packham lol