Packham and Peterborough!

TIGHTCHOKE

27 minutes ago, sabel25 said:

Very interesting on the carbon footprint  now i can add more as i have just been on the Natural England site and printed off the licenses for pigeon crow and geese  27 pages of printer paper and the ink cartridges so how many trees is being felled if every shooting person does the same  I could'nt find a license for Packham lol

Don't forget the sitty trees you need to fell.

On 10/05/2019 at 18:52, Bluebarrels said:

Seen this last week👍Seems Packham sticks his beak into anything.

Everything except items which are worthy of not just Chwis' attention, eg Botswana is relaxing elephant hunting, bad,bad move. They say the revenue generated will help local economies. (for local economies read warlords, tribal chiefs and other general riff raff with big guns) So far not heard a word of protest from CP could have missed it I suppose.

Really the answer is simple, rename the elephant to.................LAPWING, continued protection guaranteed from CP and his cohorts. 

Although I think they would first have to get a taste for mealy mealy served in an African jail, now there is a nice thought to start the day.

5 hours ago, Sha Bu Le said:

Really the answer is simple, rename the elephant to.................LAPWING, continued protection guaranteed from CP and his cohorts. 

..... but Mr Packham and his friends do NOT want lapwing to be protected, at least not in Cornwall.   Their submission to DEFRA stated: "..... Curlew, Lapwing and Grey Partridge. These three species do not occur in all parts of England or in all habitats and so we question the wisdom of any nationwide general licence.  Killing Carrion Crows in Cornwall, for example, is of no value to the conservation of Curlew, Lapwing or Grey Partridge and such a general licence would be disproportionate."

https://wildjustice.org.uk/general/wild-justice-response-to-consultation-on-general-licences/?fbclid=IwAR2xQ0LUMDEalFkW4hgSiwqn5b7XazYm64EfIRAu7IYdvISWx2LvKiQ5fOU

Of course, if somebody were to produce photos of curlew or lapwing on Bodmin Moor, it would make the Wild Justice trio would look stupid and ignorant.

8 hours ago, McSpredder said:

..... but Mr Packham and his friends do NOT want lapwing to be protected, at least not in Cornwall.   Their submission to DEFRA stated: "..... Curlew, Lapwing and Grey Partridge. These three species do not occur in all parts of England or in all habitats and so we question the wisdom of any nationwide general licence.  Killing Carrion Crows in Cornwall, for example, is of no value to the conservation of Curlew, Lapwing or Grey Partridge and such a general licence would be disproportionate."

https://wildjustice.org.uk/general/wild-justice-response-to-consultation-on-general-licences/?fbclid=IwAR2xQ0LUMDEalFkW4hgSiwqn5b7XazYm64EfIRAu7IYdvISWx2LvKiQ5fOU

Of course, if somebody were to produce photos of curlew or lapwing on Bodmin Moor, it would make the Wild Justice trio would look stupid and ignorant.

The Camel estuary and surrounding fields used to be pickled with Curlew!