Packhams dominoes are starting to fall

The word on the street is Packham is going to be dropped from hosting this event,hence the title "Packhams dominoes are starting to fall"

Stick to pigeon shooting chaps,some of you will never make detectives.🤣👍😂

5 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

Screenshot-20190510-212953.png

You have been promoted to PW detective.👍

Comments are tongue in cheek gents, it's called banter,so double away and scratch your heads.😂🤣😂🤣

5 minutes ago, Bluebarrels said:

The word on the street is Packham is going to be dropped from hosting this event,hence the title "Packhams dominoes are starting to fall"

Stick to pigeon shooting chaps,some of you will never make detectives.🤣👍😂

it all becomes clear now 🤣

Just now, islandgun said:

im not sure why making packham too frightened to attend a dog fest is in anyway a victory for the GL . just makes him appear to be a victim

And no ones said anything of the sort,but maybe just maybe people are starting to see through his one sided views.

Well maybe theres a way forward here.  Perhaps we should all consider going to any event that Mr Packham is associated with , and then write to the organisers and tell them we are not going because of their association with Mr Packham. Not illegal, but very effective! This one on here obviously worked.  The sooner the country wakes up to his catastrophic, manipulative meddling, the better. 

7 minutes ago, spurs 14 said:

Then let’s turn it round he always plays the victim card ! Email the dogstival site don’t let on you’ve seen the statement and just say you won’t be attending due to their association with Chris packham then maybe add a little how can a so called conservationalist support taking away farmers need to protect lambs , crows and magpies predating nests etc , I can’t believe anyone got on to them to say they were going to turn it into a protest ! Think clever mr packham Is looking for a way out before he was dropped ! 

Exactly and what i meant.. on the one side we have "That nice mr packham with the lisp, who only wants to save the world and the animals " on the other, " those nasty hunters who like killing things and have threatened the nice mr packham "  who has the most to gain here ?

1 minute ago, spurs 14 said:

Turbo I’m with you on this 100% anyone with knowledge of any events he’s due to attend should post it up here and we email them with the bad news of our non attendance , nothing hits organisers of these events more than people not buying tickets ! The best way to make them sit up and take notice 

He has used his media status, we don't have that advantage. But social media is a powerful, far reaching and effective tool. Any decisions to abstain from attending/donating to a venue/charity/event/company etc that Mr Packham is involved in, is not illegal or otherwise. 

19 minutes ago, turbo33 said:

I had thought about going to that zoo on the Isle of Wight this weekend, and also of course, making a donation. But recent events have made me change my mind. 😉

Good call, but pointless if you don't let them know why. Send them an email 🤙

24 minutes ago, Guerini Guy said:

Good call, but pointless if you don't let them know why. Send them an email 🤙

You misunderstood my sarcasm😉 of course they will get an email! My wealthy friends, who love donating to good causes, that were planning to come with me will be very disappointed!

Edited by turbo33

11 hours ago, turbo33 said:

I had thought about going to that zoo on the Isle of Wight this weekend, and also of course, making a donation. But recent events have made me change my mind. 😉

Doesn't his long term  "partner"  who Packham says he will not marry whilst his dogs are still alive?? own that establishment?......strange person!!😜

11 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

Doesn't his long term  "partner"  who Packham says he will not marry whilst his dogs are still alive?? own that establishment?......strange person!!😜

That would be interesting as the estate offers Driven pheasant shooting and wildfowling, maybe that is why he is not welcome.