Packhams dominoes are starting to fall

3 minutes ago, spurs 14 said:

No it’s because he claims that people will turn the event into a rally against him so he plays the victim again   it looks like he was going to be dropped due to the adverse publicity over the gl fiasco so he is bailing before being pushed , this is the very reason we need to boycott any packham event just email organisers and tell them due to their link with him you won’t buy tickets to attend 

Just reread the email from them it reads’ we ‘took the decision to cancel Chris packham appearing at the show ! 

hello, how do you find out the events that he is asked to attend ? 

51 minutes ago, spurs 14 said:

I would guess best way would be just google his name , he does like to be in the media so I’m guessing it would be advertised and I do believe he has a website so again prob on there 

Yep that does work want a laugh look him up on Wikipedia see some of the utter **** he has come up with in the past I quite - I would eat the last panda alive if the money spent on their conservation was shared out elsewhere - or the one that women should be better educated and not have babies to stop the population rising !!!!!!! 

hello, just seen he is now doing pop up events, May 9th Berkeley Square  London, hear the Nightingale sing which was only a recording according to Mark Avery, 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

9 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, just seen he is now doing pop up events, May 9th Berkeley Square  London, hear the Nightingale sing which was only a recording according to Mark Avery, 

Yep this event was live on FB.👍

Do a FB or YT search it's on there.

Edited by Bluebarrels

12 minutes ago, Bluebarrels said:

Yep this event was live on FB.👍

hello, OH, i just looked on his web site as spurs mentioned, Mark Avery put on a Tweet but no sign of a Nightingales, in my life time i have only heard on a few occasions,   in fact on my friends farm up near the Ridgeway have not heard or seen many Skylarks this last ten years just Buzzards and Red Kites. where as in my early childhood i could hear and see from my bedroom window from our house on the hill in West Sussex. oh happy days

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

On 11/05/2019 at 09:53, panoma1 said:

Doesn't his long term  "partner"  who Packham says he will not marry whilst his dogs are still alive?? own that establishment?......strange person!!😜

It's owned by a Trust. Packham et. al. know how to minimise  financial risk to themselves.

On 11/05/2019 at 10:02, spurs 14 said:

Just had an email back from dogstival seems they are working hard to remove all associations with packham and hoping I would reconsider attending !!!!! Looks like this is the way forward 

There is a shoot on Pyewell Park, I wonder if this may be something to do with it?

43 minutes ago, joejoe said:

I think we can assume the BBC have put their own slant on this? They seem to accept everything Packham alleges as 'evidence'....I will retract this if the organisers of the event publish the alleged threats from their own website, on line!

Not sure I agree with some of the interpretations here ...

Dog lovers are holding a festival .. Packham was going ... but due to the real risk of many unhappy dog/countryside lovers 'kicking off' against him, he's not attending.

Remove Packham = remove risk, and waggy tails all round.

On ‎10‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 21:49, islandgun said:

im not sure why making packham too frightened to attend a dog fest is in anyway a victory for the GL . just makes him appear to be a victim

I agree, the statement from the Organisers implies that he is staying away as he is afraid that people who do not agree with his views will disrupt the event.
It does make him the victim and the opposition cast as a violent bunch of thugs.