Why the masks

team tractor

18 minutes ago, K85 said:

Vegan idiots. soy bean production is worse than keeping cows

I believe that most vegans don't understand what they are getting into. Its the latest "me too" food fad. Teenage kids getting targeted and when they sign up to vegan websites they immediately get inundated with lots of propaganda from hard left recruiting websites hoping to suck them in.

Cynical exploitation  

17 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

I believe that most vegans don't understand what they are getting into. Its the latest "me too" food fad. Teenage kids getting targeted and when they sign up to vegan websites they immediately get inundated with lots of propaganda from hard left recruiting websites hoping to suck them in.

Cynical exploitation  

I breed pekin bantam chickens and i had a nice young girl come to buy some as pets. Spent a while talking to her. I tryed to explain food production she was so confused.

3 hours ago, loriusgarrulus said:

I am an omnivourist.

As long as their is plenty of meat along with the potatoes and veg I am happy.

Same here! Preferably wild or local free range! Each to there own i say!  They another lot worth keeping an eye on! They clever lot on the rise very media savy and spew out a lot of miss information. Targeting youth with hard graphic images and words. Often turn up locally with there masks  "cube of truth"  and try to disrupt open farm days. Even tried to push there agenda buy get'n involved  with local church. Until they realised a lot that attend are farmers and genuine country people! For all there efforts there's a lot more local pig clubs starting up my way by folk that care where there meat come from. Great to barter pigeon and game with for pork and they keeping the old breeds going !  NB 

They're nothing short of terrorists,  plain and simple.

As a livestock keeper, who is expanding, militant vegans present a serious risk to future buisness. 

The problem I see,  is the fact they get away with it, the recent invasion of a pig farm in Lincolnshire says it all, police refusing to do anything. 

27 minutes ago, Big Mat said:

They're nothing short of terrorists,  plain and simple.

As a livestock keeper, who is expanding, militant vegans present a serious risk to future buisness. 

The problem I see,  is the fact they get away with it, the recent invasion of a pig farm in Lincolnshire says it all, police refusing to do anything. 

Pigs are ominvores carnt we feed them to the pigs