PUMP UP AIR RIFLES, ?? MAKE/MODEL/ PLINKER/HUNTER/ OLDY/ NEW/ THOUGHTS ?????

oldypigeonpopper

The one to go for I would say is the Crossman 2200, the one to look for has this number stamped on the pump arm, this type has a stronger hammer and cocking lever springs, transfer port has a brass insert and a brass valve body plus the pump tube ingress hole is set farther forward so compress's more.

Edited by Chaz25

1 hour ago, bumpy22 said:

If I remember there was a single stroke pneumatic made by Parker Hale. Dragon???? I remember it looked quite big and think it was a sidelever. Never seem to take off 

hello, a chap i know sold one last year he bought new and hardly used complete with box, he got a lot of £££££££ for it,

6 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

I've still got that pump in the garage waiting for a seal kit to be fitted. Bought it 4 months ago. Thinks it's a sheridan blue streak in .20. Bought it, put it in the rack and not looked at it since 😕

hello, a chap i know had one in as new condition, sold it to buy a shotgun, get it fixed!!!!

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

5 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, a chap i know had one in as new condition, sold it to buy a shotgun, get it fixed!!!!

Its on the new years list of things to do! Just got a shed to finish building, a chainsaw to change the clutch springs on, then the carb tuned, car to sell, just got 4 massive floodlights to fix up and  sell, then I might have time to do that. Inbetween working 6 days a week.... 

Jesus i need summer to come fast so I can have some more daylight 😂

Ah forgot, the ******* tumble dryer broke last night, I've got it in bits all over the garage. Waiting on ebay now... 

Edited by strimmer_13