Clay carts

Any recommendations for a clay cart? 

Much difference between the budget carts and say white golds? 

Ive used lyevale club carts before and it’s like firing a party popper. 

Any others worth trying? 

Normally split with my brother in law. Have two berettas that are older models - one 2001 and ones much older - I believe neither are back bored if that helps. 

Just cartridges CSP Club any good? 🤔

hello, worth a go if they do not have confetti wadding, they have Jockers at £173 a 1000 not sure on wadding but it would not bother me shooting either way, unless you buy direct you still have £15 carriage, 

3 minutes ago, MrPhantom said:

If you can get hold of gamebore velocity plus, they are a good budget cartridge at around £200/1000. I personally wouldn’t pay the extra for white gold.

hello, i can vouch for these in a semi auto but a bit to punchy with my light O/U, that is why i have 575 for sale   

5 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, i can vouch for these in a semi auto but a bit to punchy with my light O/U, that is why i have 575 for sale   

That’s interesting as I find them quite soft although that is through a 8.5lb gun. I found hull superfast and fiocchi fblack more uncomfortable to shoot.

Currently using Clever mirage T1 which is classed as their budget cartridge and I can see me sticking with them for a while.

26 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, worth a go if they do not have confetti wadding, they have Jockers at £173 a 1000 not sure on wadding but it would not bother me shooting either way, unless you buy direct you still have £15 carriage, 

Those jockers are 21g not 28g - much difference for sporting clays? 

I would have thought an amateur needs as much help as we can get. 

Just now, Lloyd90 said:

Those jockers are 21g not 28g - much difference for sporting clays? 

I would have thought an amateur needs as much help as we can get. 

hello, yes your right Lloyd, still not a bad price, i went over a few weeks back and got some carts in the sale, its only 20 minutes away

1 hour ago, Perazzishot said:

I used the new Cheddite Rapeed 27g Fibre at Whitfield and was very impressed for a budget cartridge £198/1000.

i use the Mach 3 for competition shooting and the breaks with the Rapeed were as good and as fast!

Was using Smart Strike for a while and found them very good, but a couple of mates swear by the Rapeeds. Must give them a go. 

On ‎11‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 14:22, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Buy the cheapest you can get on a regular basis and practice, you might as well until we can shoot woodpigeons again!

I went pigeon shooting on Friday.

I agree with your first bit.