Non P C Report

So we set out at 09.00 to find some shooting. We two calls in the week from beef farmers who were concerned about Avian TB  due to the amounts of corvids feeding in with the beef cattle. So we had two possible venues but obviously we would be looking for pigeons on the way, this proved fruitless  as all we saw was five birds on clover, we had seen lots of cock birds doing the mating dive to hidden hen birds in the trees but no numbers of birds to set up for. After fifty miles we set up at the first farm which had a few corvids flying round the beef pens, it was now 14.00 and after an hour we had eight birds return so we think it had been shot over the previous Bank Holiday weekend. So we packed up and went to the second farm. We were set up for 14.00 but the concern was that we had eight fields that had been cut for silage and the corvids were all over them not at the barns as normal. We set up on the field closest  to the barns and hoped , we had some very high sporting shots and finished with thirty eight at 16.30. The farmer was happy with the reduction and asked us to return and repeat the operation.

thumbnail.jpg

Position of todays hide.

100-2752.jpg

Previously published picture to show what was possible.

murdering swine..................:lol:

i hope you gave them all a decent burial ...seperate graves ...marked and dated with the individuals name on a small headstone  and a death certificate from the local vet and coriners report......as per' and under the terms and conditions of the new General liceince

and dont forget thyem 2 on the bloody gate either.........you bad bad boy...............:good:

Note I am first in the q  P C , not quite back to normal but I am sure you and D B will be way before the license is sorted .

THANKS for posting , I can now take the dog out and sleep sound knowing you are back in action .

Ignore the first bit , my fellow county man got there first, he must have had a dry night:lol:

Take a page out of the sabs book.........wear a face mask! Fieldsports enthusiasts, in certain circumstances, have got a more relevant excuse for doing so than the cowardly sabs!....and as the sabs know, they can do what they want, and being masked, they have little or no chance of being identified....and made to answer for their actions/conduct!

Sauce for the goose eh?