A-TEC mods?

bluesj

6 minutes ago, PPP said:

What for? I have one on my hmr and it’s fine but not as effective on .22 as a SAK

Thanks for the replies.

I wouldn't think any one on here has the one I'm looking at so I was just after for general info on the make and so far its looking like A-Tec make good mods. 

On ‎13‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 20:14, bluesj said:

Thanks for the replies.

I wouldn't think any one on here has the one I'm looking at so I was just after for general info on the make and so far its looking like A-Tec make good mods

That doesn't follow at all.

As already mentioned...which A-Tec for which calibre?

Wildcat make reasonable mods for CF but some of their rimfire mods are ****.

16 minutes ago, Dekers said:

That doesn't follow at all.

As already mentioned...which A-Tec for which calibre?

Wildcat make reasonable mods for CF but some of their rimfire mods are ****.

It does to me as I think it very unlikely that anyone on here has the mod I'm looking at (PMM-6) so asking about the make generally helped get more answers.

Wildcat don't do what I'm after. 

1 minute ago, bluesj said:

It does to me as I think it very unlikely that anyone on here has the mod I'm looking at (PMM-6) so asking about the make generally helped get more answers.

Wildcat don't do what I'm after. 

The point I'm trying to make is just because any manufacturer may make one or two decent mods it doesn't mean their whole range is good, which is what you alluded to!

Just now, Dekers said:

The point I'm trying to make is just because any manufacturer may make one or two decent mods it doesn't mean their whole range is good, which is what you alluded to!

I understand that but when you only have a choose of 2 or 3 and only one really fits the bill its useful, if everyone had said that the one they had was **** I would have to consider another make.

I had a Hertz 119 on my 308, lasted 200 rounds before the paper thin baffles were gas cut and falling apart....

I wouldn't have one again.

I replaced it with an Ase sl5 which was as quiet from the first few shots and only got quieter with use....

FB_IMG_1535982322641-600x800.jpg

Edited by chrispti