firearms

my mate put in for a .22 rifle. and sound mod.this is first time for him, he put down for a mod on the forms, it came today it had the rifle on it, but no mod writing on it.so i said to phone them because it should be on there, or he could not buy one.

22 minutes ago, CharlieT said:

Why would you sign it if its incorrect. I never sign mine before sending it back if it's not correct.

My thought exactly. Signing it is a declaration that you have checked it and happy with the contents. Send it back unsigned, tell them whats wrong with it and wait for the corrected copy to be sent back. 

6 hours ago, CharlieT said:

Why would you sign it if its incorrect. I never sign mine before sending it back if it's not correct.

west Yorkshire would not be happy if not signed I member at club got phone call from them when he sent his back not signed telling him the first thing you should do is sign it 

But west Yorkshire are a law to them selfs and seem to make things up as they go along

Edited by terence
add to

1 hour ago, terence said:

west Yorkshire would not be happy if not signed I member at club got phone call from them when he sent his back not signed telling him the first thing you should do is sign it 

But west Yorkshire are a law to them selfs and seem to make things up as they go along

Ours come with a covering letter which states "Please check the details on your certificate and if they are correct please sign them. If you notice an error please return the certificate/s for amendment"

Therefore, I have never signed and by doing so agreed to the conditions/issue until it's correct.