Individual licences

On 16/05/2019 at 16:52, lancer425 said:

One aspect of this individual licence application sittuation is that those Applying for individual licences right now before we as in we the shooting comunity have a real licence back in place is the THEY government DEFRA NE whoever. Could use the fact that WE shooters are applying in droves foir these individual licences and there for in theory and by the fact some are applying the shooters of this country want the individual licence.

We will know in the not too distant future, but what i will say here and now. IF we end up on individual licences i myself will lay that to a good % at those buying into this NE nonsense.  And why i will wait for the outcome from DEFRA at this stage.

Good point, my thought too. In addition if individual licences are tied to locations they have the starting basis to compile another database?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, old man said:

Good point, my thought too. In addition if individual licences are tied to locations they have the starting basis to compile another database?

Right now they are tied to any county in England. That is Written on the licence, whwn asking NE lasy week about grid ref they said leave it blank. 

2 hours ago, ShootingEgg said:

Right now they are tied to any county in England. That is Written on the licence, whwn asking NE lasy week about grid ref they said leave it blank. 

On mine this is not so it says area covered and says ……. any county in England above high water mark as long as occupier/landowners permission is given.

So bit like open ticket on FAC  I did put grid references on mine when applying

1 hour ago, Konnie said:

On mine this is not so it says area covered and says ……. any county in England above high water mark as long as occupier/landowners permission is given.

So bit like open ticket on FAC  I did put grid references on mine when applying

Well yes you have to have permission as standard, id not just rock up in a field and shoot.. 

19 hours ago, old'un said:

Mind you it does say that once you have applied for an individual licence but not yet received it, you can shoot the birds you have listed on the form but you must email them telling them so.

And rely on the defence that if you are questioned.... So not safe to do this 

16 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

And rely on the defence that if you are questioned.... So not safe to do this 

NE say you can, I did go and shoot some blacks last week on some maize, I have applied but not received my licence yet, so that’s my defence if approached by an NE officer.