Individual licences

8 minutes ago, B725 said:

Email but they are asking to fill out a new one for some reason. 

Well I have sent two by email, one on the 03/05/19 and 20/05/19, had no reply for either, both in word doc format, so should have no software issues with that format.

What format did you use?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 3 June 2019 at 09:41, old'un said:

Well I have sent two by email, one on the 03/05/19 and 20/05/19, had no reply for either, both in word doc format, so should have no software issues with that format.

What format did you use?

When you say "no reply" did you not get the automated acknowledgement message confirming receipt of your application?

I sent mine in yesterday in word.doc format and got an automated response so I know they've got it. Not that that means they'll take any action soon!!

I had 2 phone calls this afternoon from the Environment Agency telling me they were calling on behalf of N/E AND AFTER ALL MY PHONE CALLS AND MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS ON LINE AND BY MAIL................................. COULD I REAPPLY .....................................*** is going on I can't believe it, they told me to be dealt with your name is more or less pulled out of a hat ! His words not mine. Can anyone please tell me what the hell are we supposed to do ????????????????????????????????

Now as of Friday we have a legal challenge from WJ against the new GL26. 

This latest objection relates to two aspects of the licence, chiefly NE's approach to 'alternatives' and 'kept' in relation to the killing of Carrion Crows to protect Common Pheasants. In short, Wild Justice is questioning the fact that NE has not specified the circumstances in which there is no alternative to killing, while also inventing a new and unlawful definition of 'kept' which greatly expands the conditions under which Common Pheasants could be regarded as livestock. 

On 07/06/2019 at 19:44, ninjaferret said:

I had 2 phone calls this afternoon from the Environment Agency telling me they were calling on behalf of N/E AND AFTER ALL MY PHONE CALLS AND MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS ON LINE AND BY MAIL................................. COULD I REAPPLY .....................................*** is going on I can't believe it, they told me to be dealt with your name is more or less pulled out of a hat ! His words not mine. Can anyone please tell me what the hell are we supposed to do ????????????????????????????????

hello, i would be more concerned how the E/A had your details why would they be involved with N/E or is that for shooting certain species

1 hour ago, oowee said:

Thanks for the link oowee, but this article was from Dec 2018, it’s the type of news that does us no favours, I can find very little info on the licences granted to shoot some of the birds mentioned….https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/endangered-birds-uk-britain-rare-species-shoot-hunting-laws-protection-rspb-a8685951.html

• oldypigeonpopper
  • Members
  •  
  • 5,625 posts
On ‎07‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 19:44, ninjaferret said:

hello, i would be more concerned how the E/A had your details why would they be involved with N/E or is that for shooting certain species

They said they were handling some of the work for N/E. I did ask what the hell was going on, but they said simply N/E never expected so much work after this.

32 minutes ago, ninjaferret said:
  • Members
  •  
  • 5,625 posts

They said they were handling some of the work for N/E. I did ask what the hell was going on, but they said simply N/E never expected so much work after this.

hello, thanks to reply,  that is interesting, must have been over whelmed with applications

Hmmm so emailed NE today because of a Gull problem and seeing nothings been done in new gls about them. And this is the auto reply 

Thank you for your email to Natural England.

Following DEFRA’s issue of 3 General Licences (https://www.gov.uk/government/news/three-new-general-licences-announced), we will no longer be accepting applications for individual licences 19-01, 19-02, 19-03 and 19-04.

If you submitted an application prior to 00:00 on Friday 14th June and have not yet received a licence then we will contact you about next steps for your application as soon as possible. You do not need to take any further action at present.

1 hour ago, ShootingEgg said:

Hmmm so emailed NE today because of a Gull problem and seeing nothings been done in new gls about them. And this is the auto reply 

Thank you for your email to Natural England.

Following DEFRA’s issue of 3 General Licences (https://www.gov.uk/government/news/three-new-general-licences-announced), we will no longer be accepting applications for individual licences 19-01, 19-02, 19-03 and 19-04.

If you submitted an application prior to 00:00 on Friday 14th June and have not yet received a licence then we will contact you about next steps for your application as soon as possible. You do not need to take any further action at present.

Interesting. I wonder if they are looking again at the control evidence.