Individual licences

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, i sent N/E a week or so back about multiple permissions and no reply so if it is an open licence all the better for a lot of PW members, not applied yet myself lets see what MAFF decide after the information sent by many organisations 

You'll have a long wait!

I cannot do it on word as it tells me its expired on my computer and it is not available in pdf, I have updated adobe reader and nothing just some jargan about you need this and that.

So im a shooter whos time is coming to a end.

19 minutes ago, Konnie said:

I cannot do it on word as it tells me its expired on my computer and it is not available in pdf, I have updated adobe reader and nothing just some jargan about you need this and that.

So im a shooter whos time is coming to a end.

You can always use an online doc editor…https://www.pdffiller.com/en/edit-document-online?msclkid=ee891b0a7e3316b0631a47d495087744&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Edit&utm_term=edit word doc file online&utm_content=Edit Document

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Which Is why I am happy to print it off and post to him.

hello, thanks Dave sent pm

1 hour ago, old'un said:

Ive given him the link before but he said he cannot open it, I don’t know why as its only a word doc…

19-03-serious-damage-application-form.doc 178.5 kB · 8 downloads

hello, thanks oldun but still no joy with that, to say i am hopeless on computers is an understatement

18 hours ago, Prospero said:

I have applied for several under the preservation of public health and public safety banner to move on some herring Gull nests and eggs off roofs. I must have put in for 6 or 7 by now and I haven't heard anything and it's been over a week. Any comments?

Same with me!

19 hours ago, Prospero said:

I have applied for several under the preservation of public health and public safety banner to move on some herring Gull nests and eggs off roofs. I must have put in for 6 or 7 by now and I haven't heard anything and it's been over a week. Any comments?

I applied on Monday and got 1902 back Tuesday, nothing about 1903 though so cant protect against serious damage at moment.. 

3 hours ago, Shotgun eddy said:

Haven't kept upto date as I've been out of the country recently, I'm going to need a gl31 my friend says for control of pigeons, how do I apply or where, what is the cost, not good on computers so any help would be great thanks all

This is a new GL so no nees to apply, but.. And its a big BUT... read the licence, and the linked documents, you have yo be water tight else you could fall foul of law and end up in a lot of bother... 

Thanks, only just renewed the normal one, don't understand any of it really, in order for me to continue keeping pigeons from eating our barley when ripe I need to print off 9 page licenses or something, I don't need to go to the police station do I need to notify the land owner of anything, appreciate all your help

1 hour ago, Shotgun eddy said:

Thanks, only just renewed the normal one, don't understand any of it really, in order for me to continue keeping pigeons from eating our barley when ripe I need to print off 9 page licenses or something, I don't need to go to the police station do I need to notify the land owner of anything, appreciate all your help

For wood pigeon NE issued a new GL for this and although it is not fit for purpose if you stick to the rules of that general license and cover yourself in these difficult times by photos of perhaps damage your bangers your scarecrow etc and a note book of when you tried to scare the birds off the crops. Then if you feel you have explored all avenues you can then quite legally employ lethal force as all other attempts have failed.

3 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Watched a pair of jays working a hedge this morning, obviously looking for nests/food.  Later I saw a single song thrush and wondered if her brood had been hit. This whole fiasco is doing the song bird population untold damage. 

Lets stay positive and hope for a favourable outcome to all this in the next few days, AFAIK we supposed to be hearing something this next week let us hope something is forthcoming from DEFRA / the government.