Latest from NGO

Don't want to contact the NGO - I would imagine all of the organisations are busy enough without people ringing in with silly questions - so does anyone happen to know what this relates to - it is extracted from the first link detailed above? I can't seem to find anything.

" Documents released on Friday (10 May) by Wild Justice now reveal that the threat of legal challenge was limited to a single ground only which could easily have been addressed by NE in other ways. Instead, NE just caved in before court action had even begun, making control of problem birds unlawful for the first time in history and precipitating a rural crisis. Even Wild Justice was astonished, not least as it had never called for GLs 04, 05, and 06 to be revoked."

PLEASE IGNORE THIS. I read ground as in land, but on reading further I now realise that it refers to a point - omission - in the wording of the licence.

Edited by wymberley
I didn't pay attention

2 hours ago, wymberley said:

" Documents released on Friday (10 May) by Wild Justice now reveal that the threat of legal challenge was limited to a single ground only which could easily have been addressed by NE in other ways. Instead, NE just caved in before court action had even begun, making control of problem birds unlawful for the first time in history and precipitating a rural crisis. Even Wild Justice was astonished, not least as it had never called for GLs 04, 05, and 06 to be revoked."

Thats what jappens when juniper gets put in to the post, an anti with the power to fudge shooting up. An ideal job for his agenda... 

8 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

Thats what jappens when juniper gets put in to the post, an anti with the power to fudge shooting up. An ideal job for his agenda... 

I have to say that I wouldn't be at all surprised that in view of the effect this has had in the countryside and how unpopular they've made themselves coupled to the anger directed at them, that WJ are back-pedalling here to avoid some of the flack they've generated. Whether or not this is the case, either way NE has made the situation worse and Juniper ought to be called to someone's office to receive his P45.

Excellent response.  I do believe and hope this all comes back to bite them.  Natural England should be folded as I have never found or seen anything which justifies this quango.

Letters directly to Gove should keep up the pressure...he has admitted today in the newspapers that he wants to be PM and all of this is not helping him to achieve that. That's if the Tory Party exists in two weeks time.