HW110 Experiences and best price?

Papercase

Afternoon all - my old mans decided he wants his HW77K back and I think it's about time I made the move to PCP. I have never owned one before and being a big Weihrauch fan I fancy the HW110 STK (carbine version of the ST).

Does anyone have any feedback on them? Also what's the best price you've seen them at? I'm struggling to understand why the carbine is more expensive ~ £100 than the full size - to the point I'm considering just going for the standard model?

Any thoughts greatly appreciated,

PC

hello, there is a lot of HW owners of these rifles and have never seen any bad reports on UK airgun forums over many years,  very well engineered, smooth cocking and with the right scope a good combination,   although not sure why price difference my self, the 110 STK is quite new in the HW range, i do like carbine air rifles, i have a FX MK 1 Verminator in 22 although i am thinking to put on gun watch as i no longer use, look on gun trader, new prices range from £650 to £800, 

I recently got the 110st .177 in FAC and it's one of the most balanced firearms I've ever held and a dream to shoot. I would recommend one to anyone. It's a well finished precision piece of craftsmanship. I've topped it off with a Hawke Frontier that I might change for a Falcon in FFP and of 3 moderators a Daystate carbon fibre 6 an unknown branded one and SAK it's whisper quite with the SAK .

Edited by German pointer

Thanks for the replies chaps - I think that is as solid recommendation you could need. Best prices seem to be York Guns and Sportmans Gun Centre with £650 for the ST and £750 for the STK. Next is scope choice - having only used a BSA Essentials £25 unit in the past I haven't the foggiest probably stick Hawke or Nikko on and see how we go. 

Glad to hear it's nice and quiet - I have a permission on a large orchard but the .410 has drawn complaints from adjacent properties in the past, the HW77K isn't the quietest - hopefully they won't even know I'm there.

Appreciate your feedback!