Do bird's use a toilet

B725

9 minutes ago, figgy said:

Looking at your photo I'd say it's proof they defecate in the same place. That one chose and empty cigarette box. I've seen it on stones in places or a certain fence post, must be marking territory.

NOTE TO ONESELF......"do not laydown in the grass having a kip on a summers day with yer mouf open....."

If my experience is anything to go by, its true that the little blighters know exactly what they are doing. Last year, I had the outside of the house re-painted. Old place, all white. The gable end wall abuts the conservatory and so had to pay £700 for scaffolding over the conservatory. Painter did his stuff, scaffolders took their stuff away and within 24 hours the gable end wall was covered in bird poo. Dunno about pigeon - I reckon it was an ostrich with a touch of the runs.

And Packham wonders why we want to shoot certain birds???

5 hours ago, WestonSalop said:

If my experience is anything to go by, its true that the little blighters know exactly what they are doing. Last year, I had the outside of the house re-painted. Old place, all white. The gable end wall abuts the conservatory and so had to pay £700 for scaffolding over the conservatory. Painter did his stuff, scaffolders took their stuff away and within 24 hours the gable end wall was covered in bird poo. Dunno about pigeon - I reckon it was an ostrich with a touch of the runs.

And Packham wonders why we want to shoot certain birds???

I don’t think the individual licence covers crapping on your gable end.