Air Rifle

rimfire4969

I am looking for a air rifle for vermin control. I have had a Air Arms S410 and great as it was this time I want something simple a break barrel or under lever. I would prefer something from Weihrauch, Air Arms, BSA or similar. Preferably in .22 ready to go with a scope and moderator. It must be a full power version as it will be used for pest control only. It will be left in my Landrover or Gator grabbed shot and chucked back in so nothing to special.

I will obviously pay to have it posted to me in Cornwall or will collect for the right gun. 

I have a couple of hw80s, a 98(sfs tuned) a 97kt (vmach), a tx200 and probably quite a few more.

Drop me a pm if you would like details.

Also if new is an option it's worth having a look at the remington range, they get good write ups and the ones I have all seem pretty decent.

Edd

Edited by eddoakley

58 minutes ago, eddoakley said:

I have a couple of hw80s, a 98(says tuned) a 97kt (vmach), a tx200 and probably quite a few more.

Drop me a pm if you would like details.

Also if new is an option it's worth having a look at the remington range, they get good write ups and the ones I have all seem pretty decent.

Edd

Thanks, pm sent

13 hours ago, vampire said:

I have a Bsa Air Sporter in 22 with scope.woodwork is good,bluing is thin and it shoots as it should £150.

What age is the Air Sporter please?

13 hours ago, oowee said:

I have a HW35 177 excellent condition with scope £150.

Without opening the .177 / .22 argument I really fancy a .22. Otherwise this would be ideal.

1 hour ago, rimfire4969 said:

What age is the Air Sporter please?

Without opening the .177 / .22 argument I really fancy a .22. Otherwise this would be ideal.

I too prefer the .22 as the pellets are easier for my fingers lol. Although I use this around the garden for squirrels.