Noth west 200 live

lancer425

good racing last night **** those 600s were quick 176 mph down the long straights

ill be at TT for Weds of practise week thru race week hoping for same weather as last year

1 hour ago, shaun4860 said:

Your not helping yourself...

some of us were recording it tonight as that’s the the first chance we have to watch it.

Maybe next time put in the title that it’s a spoiler.

DO NOT do the same when the TT is on please!!

what cannel were you recording on nothing on virgin had to live stream it

11 hours ago, sam triple said:

cheers ,managed to stream it on BBC NI all 3 races live last night will try and do the same tomorrow but at least ive got a back up now

I am SORRY i did not know that, i responded the shreader because as far as i know it was streamed, and thought he was just having a go for having a goes sake.  One things for sure i wont tell anybody anything i think they might not know about again. I just found it by chance and genuinely wanted to give others the chance to see the stocker race. No worries there wont be a next time i can assure you of that.

On 16/05/2019 at 20:49, Pigeon Shredder. said:

Welsh Banker comes to mind.

Remind me not to open any of your submissions again.

I apologise i did not know it was on TV latter genuine.

12 hours ago, sam triple said:

good racing last night **** those 600s were quick 176 mph down the long straights

ill be at TT for Weds of practise week thru race week hoping for same weather as last year

what cannel were you recording on nothing on virgin had to live stream it

Apparently they have been streaming them live then showing then on BBC1NI a day or so latter, and they are on itv4 a few days after that. was like this last couple of road races over there.  on from 9 ish in morning from what i just got told not sure if its bbc streaming or on bbc1NI proper.

600 race was brilliant i thought.

3 hours ago, millrace said:

Don't know if it's all BBC but its live on red button now over here.....wet morning so prob be delayed start and as soon as it clears down I,ll goes it only 5 mile away.......😎😎😎😎

Should be starting again soon.