Packham CBE

Well how many is renewing their TV license  I've just recieved an email to renew mine now as it's due on the 31st of may  Like hell am i as long as they employ  

this lying **** They say you cannot watch live broardcasts without a license WE do'nt as it's all recorded   CBE did Rolph Harris not have one of these micky mouse badges as well "Crimes to the British Empire"

Be good to see spring watch when a magpie comes along and eats the little blue tits he is watching  NOT that i watch the rubbish

Got a magpie nest just 20 yds from my back door (in the city) and cant do any thing about it. Just watched the 3  branchers being fed by their parents.

Last year I was able to lure them down onto my patio and got them with the air rifle but no such luck this year. Shame as we have now got about a dozen house sparrows and hedge sparrows about. Fodder for the above.

FB

1 hour ago, Flyboy1950 said:

Got a magpie nest just 20 yds from my back door (in the city) and cant do any thing about it. Just watched the 3  branchers being fed by their parents.

Last year I was able to lure them down onto my patio and got them with the air rifle but no such luck this year. Shame as we have now got about a dozen house sparrows and hedge sparrows about. Fodder for the above.

FB

PM'd you