Fred Dibnah

harrycatcat1

1 minute ago, harrycatcat1 said:

This picture was taken last year and yes he has been dead years but as I looked at it it looks like he is sat in the back facing backwards with his cap on.

If no one else can see it I will have to be off to Specsavers 🤣🤣

No, you're right, but I had to look twice and now see exactly what you mean.

59 minutes ago, ditchman said:

well ive blown it up and all i can see  is a lady with long brown hair............

yep, there she is :good:

And it looks like she is talking to a young lad with blue t-shirt on with white writing on the front, defiantly not Fred.

long hair.jpg

lady& lad.jpg

Edited by old'un

24 minutes ago, old'un said:

yep, there she is :good:

And it looks like she is talking to a young lad with blue t-shirt on with white writing on the front, defiantly not Fred.

long hair.jpg

lady& lad.jpg

I thought the young lad was Paddington Bear and Fred is talking to the chap in front of the second window from the right in the building behind the LR.

23 minutes ago, wymberley said:

I thought the young lad was Paddington Bear and Fred is talking to the chap in front of the second window from the right in the building behind the LR.

and it looks like he’s waving to us.

lady& lad 2.jpg

11 minutes ago, wymberley said:

No, I think Fred's brown coat doubles up as the girl's hair and he has a black hat and he's looking at the chap wearing a hi-viz jacket by the window.

:hmm:Think I will stick with ditchman’s young lady….well, not his young lady if you know what I mean……help.

if jack the gripper were a mountin' fat sarah in the back ...you couldnt miss it...............last week he was caught by the plod havin' his way with her up burnthouse road....got 3 points on his liceince for causing a road block.......

7 minutes ago, ditchman said:

if jack the gripper were a mountin' fat sarah in the back ...you couldnt miss it...............last week he was caught by the plod havin' his way with her up burnthouse road....got 3 points on his liceince for causing a road block.......

Euphemism ??

57 minutes ago, old'un said:

:hmm:Think I will stick with ditchman’s young lady….well, not his young lady if you know what I mean……help.

Which one?:yay:

on edit ...no no NOOOOO!!!  don't let us get onto that subject again   ......   the propane story had me almost discharging my tea.

Edited by Walker570

4 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

on edit ...no no NOOOOO!!!  don't let us get onto that subject again   ......   the propane story had me almost discharging my tea.

it wasnt proprane gas ..it was ronson lighter fuel....you could use then as flame throwers ...remember ?

9 hours ago, Walker570 said:

10 hours ago, old'un said:

Euphemism ??

as titchoke says..."ere we go"

5 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Non smoker Ditchie and gas which is ignites is propane to me.

its NOT GAS DAMMIT..........its fluid.....like napalm without the fairy liquid..:good: