Seeing a pair.

Scully

On 21/05/2019 at 12:52, grrclark said:

It is amazing how many people don’t watch a target to the end of it’s flight.

There is sometimes nothing worse than walking to a stand and being behind someone who chops the target off straight out the trap.  Shooting it way too early for me and I have not a clue what it does after.

In that case I would ask the ref to see a pair and explain why, some say yes and some don’t.  If they say no then I bite my tongue as that’s the rules.

You can always step away and let some others shoot so you can get to see a pair or more as they shoot.

3 hours ago, figgy said:

You can always step away and let some others shoot so you can get to see a pair or more as they shoot.

I might do that, but in fairness the way I have been shooting recently is so honkingly bad it would make no odds 😂

16 minutes ago, grrclark said:

I might do that, but in fairness the way I have been shooting recently is so honkingly bad it would make no odds 😂

I'm no different, I can go.out and shoot very well, smoking the clays into balls of dust. Next time I go I'll shoot some great then miss pairs and daft ones. I just can't keep my concentration. Hoping I get back on form soon.