Air Arms Air Arms S510 TDR

£750

0.177 Air Rifle Private Seller
Used - Mint Condition Swindon , Wiltshire
Pre-Charged Pneumatic
20190301_163645 20190301_181250 20190301_182505

Description

Hi

Here im selling my TDR S510 which is about 4 month old... I will provide the original receipt with the date of purchase and live guarantee. The rifle is in absolutely meant conditions.

Here you have the specification:

Air Arms S510 TDR is an S510 with the ability to be broken down into 3 sections. It is full specification S510 sporting rifle and is fitted with many features that make this rifle a worldwide beat-seller. the TDR can be taken apart in a matter of seconds, and packed into it's study new foam lined hardcase which allows enough room to keep your scope and moderator fitted. There is also room for a tin of pellets, filling connector and allen keys. The TDR is ideal for those situations where convenient transportation is required.

FEATURES:

Calibre: .177
40 shot capacity
Ultra lightweight
Unique fast assembly & take down
Multi adjustable trigger with safety
Ambidextrous Walnut stock
10 shot magazine (2 supplied)
Accessory rail
Fully shrouded Lothar Walther barrel
Smooth side lever cocking mechanism
Adjustable butt pad
Supplied with Qtec moderator
Clip retainer for 2 spare mags in stock
20 micron filter
Built in manometer
Weight inc. case 6.5 kgs

I'm including in the sell the 3 rd magazine and a single tray adapter magazine from Rowan Engineering THAT WILL MAKE 3 X10 SHOOTS MAGAZINES PLUS SINGLE SHOT MAGAZINE WHICH WHOSE COSTING ME £50.Brand new Konus scope and mounts and bipod plus adapter. So you will have all you need for this rifle. Ofcourse the rifle will be in the original hard case with all the original content. Any inspection is more than welcome!!! REASON FOR SELL THIS ALMOST BRAND NEW RIFLE IS : I ORDERED A PROPER MATCH AIR RIFLE AND I WILL BE SHOOTING 6 AND 10 METRES CARDS ONLY. I DON'T DO ANY SWAPS AND NO OFFERS PLEASE. I'M NOT IN RUSH TO SELL SO NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE...CASH ON COLLECTION FROM SWINDON ONLY.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member Vlad . Message them here

View the full article