Euro election

scouser

Been away for a few days in Cornwall, opens the front door ,loads of ****e through the box. All about the Euro election, so frustrated with the way we have been screwed, going to be   BREXIT if not then UKIP, if not then the devil incarnate Tommy ROBINSON, that’s how frustrated I feel. Just want to kick the political class in the plums.

9 minutes ago, scouser said:

Been away for a few days in Cornwall, opens the front door ,loads of ****e through the box. All about the Euro election, so frustrated with the way we have been screwed, going to be   BREXIT if not then UKIP, if not then the devil incarnate Tommy ROBINSON, that’s how frustrated I feel. Just want to kick the political class in the plums.

:good:Brexit party for me

I will vote for....................................................................... Non of the above./listed.

There is absolutely no point.  We are as a Nation basically 'screwed'. And I mean  F.U.B.A.R.

We all want our house value to go up , then bitch and moan when our kids cant get on the property ladder.(the only real winners are the financial institutions an estate agents).

We all want our kids to go to University to get some degree or other , then bitch and moan because we have to import , plumbers , plasterers, brickies

Electricians etc , because training for a trade has become so 'valueless' to UK natives no one wants to do them.

And that's just for starters.

Brexit Party , yeh really , THEN WHAT?  (as above)RE;' nobodyathome.'

Our little 'lifeboat to the world' island nation, is in danger of sinking, because no one wants to bail out the water , while we all want to paddle in different directions.

If it wasn't so tragic , it would be amusing.

8 hours ago, Longbower said:

I will vote for....................................................................... Non of the above./listed.

There is absolutely no point.  We are as a Nation basically 'screwed'. And I mean  F.U.B.A.R.

We all want our house value to go up , then bitch and moan when our kids cant get on the property ladder.(the only real winners are the financial institutions an estate agents).

We all want our kids to go to University to get some degree or other , then bitch and moan because we have to import , plumbers , plasterers, brickies

Electricians etc , because training for a trade has become so 'valueless' to UK natives no one wants to do them.

And that's just for starters.

Brexit Party , yeh really , THEN WHAT?  (as above)RE;' nobodyathome.'

Our little 'lifeboat to the world' island nation, is in danger of sinking, because no one wants to bail out the water , while we all want to paddle in different directions.

If it wasn't so tragic , it would be amusing.

I agree 

Edited by Saltings

I see it as a protest vote, don't think I've ever voted in the Euro's before, never been interested. Now its a chance to give the "two" main parties a fright and hope they pull their fingers out.

Doubt it will make much difference but who knows??

8 hours ago, scouser said:

I read this....and decieded not to reply.............then i thought about it again..............

Scouse' you are spot on.............and whats more the voting public feel the same way..........i really dont think the MP's at westminster truly realise the pent up anger of the people of this country.......................

58 minutes ago, dead eye alan said:

If you don't vote don't complain of what you get.

Inspired thought Alan but we can still vote and complain about the result? 😀

19 minutes ago, ditchman said:

I read this....and decieded not to reply.............then i thought about it again..............

Scouse' you are spot on.............and whats more the voting public feel the same way..........i really dont think the MP's at westminster truly realise the pent up anger of the people of this country.......................

Possibly they do but being politicos they really don't care as long as snouts can be kept buried in 5 star living.

29 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Polling cards in the bin for me 👍

And that is entirely your prerogative,  but I would urge you to reconsider. By not voting the establishment has won, it's exactly what they want. They want us to feel beaten and broken and to feel it is pointless as they will get their way anyway, and not voting plays into their hands.

You don't need your Polling card to vote.

Heard the lib dem leader on radio four today. Saying we need a proper referendum to get the real answer. I thought we had already had one and got a real result. He is also under the misconception that the euro elections will not be a brexit vote. I worry how long will it be before we have any political party capable of government as the crowd we have in the house now are not fit. 

I will vote for the brexit party to scare the pants off labour and the tories, and to show they cannot continue to be utter twonks and expect to get my vote.

As my school reports used to say, "could try harder" at the moment my Dog has more sense, and he's a Brittany !

I will vote again when 'bozzo's like Grayling, and every other MP, are liable to be held accountable if they ...... Up,      Accountable  In a  court Of Law

Charge? 'Incompetence In  Public Office'. Carrying a heavy fine at least , or a custodial sentence.

Or do we just go on repeating the same old mistakes in the same old system ?

2 hours ago, gustaff said:

the crowd in the house cant govern because eu wont let them and they dont know what to do otherwise . wild shot let the wild cards or boris have a go cant do any worse than what we have

This is how I feel. Someone like Farage couldn't possibly be worse than Blair and he ran country for god knows how many years, a vote for any of the main parties is simply a vote for more of the same, lies, incompetence and descite, let's give someone fresh a go and see what happens. 

I think the poor turn out is partly down to the populace being sick to the back teeth of all politicians and what they stand for.

More taxes less services and they give themselves pay rises and large expense allowances. Never deliver on the manifesto people voted for them for. Liars the lot of them. 

It should be made law that they full fill the promises they make to get votes. Instead of tell them anything we don't mean it and can just ignore them if we get in, after all they're only the public.

When all the parties are pure dog ,,,, what's the point in voting when you don't want any of them.

Edited by figgy