Sling attachment Beretta A400 Xcel Black Edition

Jeff999x

I’ve got a A400 Xcel Black Edition and would like to be able to attach a sling. Only problem is the balance weight on the front end does not have a hole in it. Is there anything available to allow me to do this or a mod to drill and tap the weight in order to fix a QD swivel. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Jeff999x said:

would like to be able to attach a sling

Is this the type of front cap you are looking for ? This is shown as fitting the A400. Have a look at the Beretta on line estore, see link below. They will post to the UK from Italy, albeit postal charges can be a bit high. Beretta importer`s here in the UK may have them in stock. 

image.jpeg.21dad935206736da2bcce9a12a418acd.jpeghttp://estore.beretta.com/en-eu/store/spare-parts/

Edited by JJsDad
Link added

No need for a lathe a cheap set of taps and correct size drill job jobbed. It's a very easy job to drill and tap a hole. 

If you want to post the parts to me I'd gladly drill and tap the end and screw the ssling stud in.

Just noticed your from the Durham area, as am I. Drop me a pm if if you'd like to pop round and have it done.

Edited by figgy

41 minutes ago, figgy said:

No need for a lathe a cheap set of taps and correct size drill job jobbed. It's a very easy job to drill and tap a hole. 

If you want to post the parts to me I'd gladly drill and tap the end and screw the ssling stud in.

Just noticed your from the Durham area, as am I. Drop me a pm if if you'd like to pop round and have it done.

PM’d you Figgy.