A Partly Political Broadcast by the Labour Party

TIGHTCHOKE

I think this is very likely. We have a couple of generations of 'snowflakes' who believe the lies and the lot in blue have made such a horlicks of Brexit that we just might see JC as PM. I nearly said at 'number 10' but the **** *** has said he would continue to live on his allotment and us Downing St as his offices. God help us.

He lied about paying off their Uni loans and only admitted it when the dopeys <torys> got in .Now oh yeah 18 year old we will pay u a tenner an hour if you vote for mee another obvious lie ,an extra 5 quid an hour per burger flipper and shop working teen , i wonder how much more everything will cost to pay for this likkle gem .

And the man who supports Brexit but refusing to vote for it and demands a customs union where we pay in and have no say mm sounds a bit like vote for me and i,ll tell you anything the gullible want to hear 

........and shortly afterwards Michael Heseltine (who i have always loathed).....announces  he is voting for the Lib-Dems.......Vince cable will love getting his bottom licked on that news..........

and the Tory whip has been withdrawn..................that heseltine is and always has been an arrogant swine....and was caught with his hand in the till by maggie in the westland whirlwind debarcle...........

I only voted once  in my lifetime to ( leave / Brexit) at 52  as politicians in my opinion will tell you anything to get a vote on either side I cannot trust them lying ******* / ******** ,   I have already ripped the ***** off door knockers re local elections my vote means nothing   , my honest opinion  show me a trustworthy  politician who means what he says he has my vote  (tell the truth ) have not met one to date who you can ask a straight question with a straight  yes or no answer  honesty either way 👍  my vote is best for the country  and not party change can be good 

Edited by Saltings

11 hours ago, ditchman said:

........and shortly afterwards Michael Heseltine (who i have always loathed).....announces  he is voting for the Lib-Dems.......Vince cable will love getting his bottom licked on that news..........

and the Tory whip has been withdrawn..................that heseltine is and always has been an arrogant swine....and was caught with his hand in the till by maggie in the westland whirlwind debarcle...........

Good to see he has been suspended by the Party for that stupid indiscretion!

It is remarkable and telling that given the utter disaster that May is as PM that Labour are not a full on shoe in to take over if there was a GE.

The fact that polling suggests it would be a very hung parliament shows how bad Labour are.

The saving grace might be that JC would only get the keys to no10 through a coalition and that would heavily moderate what policies he could implement. An exercise in damage limitation.

Gordon, I agree, Frank Field is a politician with integrity, I don’t always agree with his politics, but I respect the man.

Edited by grrclark

30 years ago I had little time for Frank Field and regarded him as a left leaning trouble maker. Over time, I came to admire his integrity and honesty. I too don't agree with everything he stands for, but he has been wasted by the Labour Party.

22 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

30 years ago I had little time for Frank Field and regarded him as a left leaning trouble maker. Over time, I came to admire his integrity and honesty. I too don't agree with everything he stands for, but he has been wasted by the Labour Party.

People with integrity seldom get on in life! People get on because they are prepared to sell that integrity!

they're all a shower of poo, my political tendencies have always leaned a little to the left, but not to the point of stupidity, i'd never vote for the likes of abbot. the only row I've ever had politically was with a bunch of left wing loonies, got quite nasty very quickly, and they have the brass neck to call the tories the nasty party! loathsome bunch of halfwits, full of hate