Packham can be proud

Shotguneddy

My wife and i our now looking out from our patio. There is a male blackbird sitting on one roof going frantic giving alarm call, on the next roof there a magpie sitting with its beady eye on something. I guess thats one brood of blackbird nestlings wont be growing up

1 hour ago, Ultrastu said:

Its the last picture of the op thats hardest to control  

Well,I am not a very good shot ( been missing for 2.5 years ) but I reckon I could Up my game given two shots I could eradicate the problem. Second shot would be just to make sure

tap-tap

walked dogs down a track between two fields of wheat and track looked like some one had been down with a strimmer stalks and leaves with root and germ bitten off and well in excess of ninety plus crows sat on other field fence. well done packham no corn flakes for breakie next year

1 hour ago, hodge911 said:
  1. but the numpty that's Packham will give his fall back on excuse of  "IT,S NATURE TAKING ITS COURSE "🤬🤬

Thats exactly my excuse when asked why i shoot .

"Its nature taking its course "

Im an animal of this planet .i have desires and primeaval needs that have to be met. There is no escaping that .

Why should homosapian not fall under the banner of "nature" 

Try taking away those things that come naturally to me and i will sue you for cruelty .

Dog got to run, fish got to swim .bird has to fly .Homosapian is a bit more complex but hunting is an absolute fundamental trait of the species .

It's also been televised numpty packham breaking the law by releasing grey squirrels back into the wild .

Not just him mind .

It boils my pee when these wildlife rescue programmes go rescue a grey that's been tangled up in a washing line take it back to hq check it over maybe give it an injection and then go and release it back into the wild .

Funny when it's law that they must be despatched 

Edited by hodge911

8 hours ago, Saltings said:

been told there are issues with his zoo on isle of white re not having correct licences / correct paperwork for certain animals 

If so sorted with a phone call to one of his mates?

Edited by old man