Quest TV a must watch

ditchman

12 minutes ago, Scully said:

OH and I watch a bit of Quest tv, but usually only Salvage Hunters. We saw the trailer for Dr Pimple Popper but neither of us has the stomach for it I fear. 🙂

I also like Salvage Hunters but that Drew Pritchard and his wife are so up their own bottoms. Despite that, it`s still a good programme.

Feel sorry for Tee having to endure Drew`s self-opinionated chatter during those long drives around the country.

OB

2 hours ago, Old Boggy said:

I also like Salvage Hunters but that Drew Pritchard and his wife are so up their own bottoms. Despite that, it`s still a good programme.

Feel sorry for Tee having to endure Drew`s self-opinionated chatter during those long drives around the country.

OB

hello, very true words OB, treats Tee like a junior school pupil, watched once never again,  

6 hours ago, ditchman said:

You have got to watch this.....................it is 100% awful.............but very very satisfying to watch

DOCTOR PIMPLE POPPER

Told OH about this thread so we’ve finished tea and watched the good Doc’ on YouTube. 

There is a bloke who has allowed a cyst to develop on his head for 18 years, and a young lad who had six cysts in his scalp, ( all stomach churning! ) but the most mind boggling was a Grandma who came in with a 55 year old blackhead! Last squeezed in 1975!

Why oh why would anyone allow a blackhead to grow for 55 years and then come on global wide tv to have it removed!!!? 

Think we’ve seen enough for now! 🤢😂

5 hours ago, Old Boggy said:

OB

Have a Google of Drew Pritchard.  Bit of a naughty boy!

....and I wish his ex wife would tuck her shirt in!

54 minutes ago, Smokersmith said:

Was it the Yorkshire vet who lanced a massive lump on the back of a cow a few days ago ... he was positively buzzing ... particularly about the distance he thought it would go !!

yeah ...i saw that on googlebox............it activated their sick triggers.....very very very funny..........nothing so funny as to see a woman retching ..:lol:...bloody snowflakes........they want to see what it is like helping a vet to cut up a calf inside the cow......

32 minutes ago, Munzy said:

...say what now?!

sad fact of life on the dairy farm when a calf is dead inside the mother and she cant get it out cause its breached...........dosnt happen that often ...just have to get on with it..........

7 hours ago, ditchman said:

sad fact of life on the dairy farm when a calf is dead inside the mother and she cant get it out cause its breached...........dosnt happen that often ...just have to get on with it..........

Man... I’ve lived a sheltered life, I never knew this happened, makes perfect sense of course, just never considered it.

1 hour ago, Munzy said:

Man... I’ve lived a sheltered life, I never knew this happened, makes perfect sense of course, just never considered it.

there is lots of stuff that is sad and necessasary that happens in the countryside to make it run ....and also lots of good stuff that goes on..........its just a shame the folk from the city and such refuse to try and understand..........

couple of months ago i was with my mate and his daughter when her horse was shot due to old age and stuff....daughter didnt want the carcass to go to the knacker man so we had to use the JCB to dig a ******* great hole to bury it in the paddock....and before it went in the hole had to remove the shoes as it was a council owned farm and didnt want any metal detectorists getting twitchy............

not a nice day....it was sad to watch the daughter holding it together.......brave brave girl...........she also has a pet cow as well which she shampoos once a month...follows her around like a dog......the daughter works hard on her grandads pig farm.....she is very beautiful and charming ..and grounded.............man its a different life here sometimes

10 hours ago, ditchman said:

there is lots of stuff that is sad and necessasary that happens in the countryside to make it run ....

she also has a pet cow as well which she shampoos once a month.

The combination of these two statements made me spit my tea out!

20 hours ago, ditchman said:

I remember pulling a partially rotten lamb out of a ewe, she was pregnant with twins, birthed the first which was fine but the second was dead, she carried on for several days until we noticed, [she was one of over a thousand ewes we lambed outside on a farm i worked on in N Wales].. ive skinned dead lambs to dress an orphan lamb for adoption often enough but the rotten lamb was rank.. the ewe, not surprisingly died

6 minutes ago, islandgun said:

I remember pulling a partially rotten lamb out of a ewe, she was pregnant with twins, birthed the first which was fine but the second was dead, she carried on for several days until we noticed, [she was one of over a thousand ewes we lambed outside on a farm i worked on in N Wales].. ive skinned dead lambs to dress an orphan lamb for adoption often enough but the rotten lamb was rank.. the ewe, not surprisingly died

done the old skin-em thing before........

Drew Pritchard from salvage hunters is a bit of a lad, Divorced from Rebecca his wife on the show and Banned from almost every pub in Wales.

The voice over bloke is apparently "Finchy" from The Office TV program

Watched a few Pimple Popper video's on you tube, why are they strangely satisfying to watch or is it just me?

Edited by fatchap